::Hunter and Serena::

~No one's Pov~

"Thank Kami we'er finished!!"

Hunter Ookami yelled as he rubbed his aching shoulders while adding pressure with a satisfied grin as he heard the popping of his muscles.

"It felt like it was going to take all day! Oh and we still have a couple hours 'til curfew! Wanna go to the BBQ?" He turned to his friend , Sachi Akuma, who was walking silently beside him with a tired expression. "I don't know Ookami, I'm pretty exhausted with all the work with the Farmers and also with the girl.. besides doesn't Yuki-san want you home tonight?" Sachi looked up to him, as he was a couple inches shorter, with a smirk. Hunter tensed remembering what had happened early this morning, he sulked as he continued to shuffle through the snow covering their village's ground. "Do you think she might've forgotten by now?" he said with a sheepish grin.

"You know more than I that Yuki-san remembers everything" Sachi still held his smirk as he turned and continued down a different street as he laughed quite loudly even though he was extremely tired, "Good luck Ookami! You're gonna need it!" Hunter growled at his friend and kept walking towards his home which he shared with his oh-so-loving older sister Yuki Ookami and his best friend Serena Shirayuki.

He stopped at his front door and inhaled, as he opened the door with caution. "Yuki-chan..?"

"She isn't here, she is at the hospital."

Hunter jumped hitting his side on the door handle and suddenly turned hitting his elbow on the door. "Sere-chan?!" he said surprised seeing his blinded eye friend as she slipped past him and went into the hallway, that leads to the living room. "W-wait why is she at the hospital?" he followed as Serena walked expertly through the walk through and sat on the couch.

"She wanted to check on the girl we brought to the village today, she looked pretty bad if you don't remember" Serena looked in Hunter's direction with blank eyes as she spoke. She took off her scarf and coat. "Can you help me Hunter?" she asked as she folded her coat and put them in her lap.

"S-sure" he went up to her, gently taking the items away and put them on the rack. Hunter cheered in his mind because he was not getting his punishment or payback for his little prank this morning.

"Oh! She still remembers what happened this morning and told me to tell you, you're not getting away with it" Serena said with an amused smirk as Hunter gaped at her think 'Can she read minds now?!' she giggled silently and stood, done taking her little 'break' for the day's events and walked towards the walk though and put her pale hand on the frame. "Wanna help make dinner? I think Yuki-chan won't be back 'til late" She stared blankly at the space in front of her as she waited for his answer.

Hunter shook his head, getting rid of his surprised facial expression, and gave a wide grin showing off his pearly white fangs. "Sure!! C'mon, I already know what we should make!" He excitedly said as he ran up to her, grabbing her hand, and dragged her towards the kitchen.

Serena, flailing in the wind, didn't seem to mind as she was being dragged. She only said in return was, "As long as it's not spicy, I'm fine with whatever"

----------------------------------

Hey!!

So yay! Finally got a chapter written!! So happy!! And yea this chap doesn't have maggie-chan in it but she shall be in the next chapter!!

Eh so I noticed that I haven't really incloded Hunter or Serena yet (or the other new characters) so I decided to make this chapter!! (also the other new characters are gonna be in the next couple of chappies ^^)

ALSO!! I wanted to say that I have been trying to write for all the other stories I have but because of that I have been really late on updates so.. I'm putting some stories on Hold. Now I'm not sure which stories I'm going to pause for now so if you're reading any of my other stories just keep an eye on the titles because they will say what is gonna be on hold, so yea

I hope you like this chappie and please take note that I haven't really been editing these chapters so there will be some mistakes

(to the side that is Yuki and Hunter just imagine Yuki didn't have that red streak and they both have bright purple eyes, okay?!)

Please don't forget to....

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN!!

BYE KITTENS =^-^= xoxo