Chapter 7

[MINA'S POV]

"cause your so cute Myoui Mina!"

Was the first statement from Chaeyoung that made my heart skip a beat.

I was so fluttered of what he said, but..

"how am I so cute? If my face is full of tears and sweat? If im so coward? huh?! answer me now! Son Chaeyoung!" I said while laughing

"You're cute in everything u do! Myoui Mina!" He said and gave me a smile while he wipes my face with his handkerchief.

He then come closer to me, I don't know tf to do!!! I freaked out, but I will not let this chance go!

I then came closer to Chaeyoung and suddenly..

[PHONE RINGS]

"uhm, u should answer that." Chaeng said with a bit of dissapointment on his face, but he then gave me a smirk.

I nodded and answered the phone.

"MINAAAA-YAAHH?!!! where tf are u??!!"

"whyy??!!!"

"I'm just worried of my sister u know??!!"

"hey! uhm? I need to go u know!! Byee I love u! and dad wants to call u! byeeee I love u!"

[PHONE CALL ENDED]

ughhh!! MOMORING!! why nowww??!!

[1:30 PM]

I get back to the park bench where Chaeyoung and I seated.

I saw his jacket and wondered where'd he go..

He surprised me from the back, I was startled..

"Minarii, we should go back, we might be late!" He said and gave me a coffee he bought.

"are u ok now?" He added and gave me his jacket..

"Yeah, thank u!

We walked to our school, to catch up with our next classes, luckily the bell didn't rang so we have much time left to fix ourselves.

"You should get going, I'll fix myself in the restroom for a while." I said and gave him a gummy smile.

"ok! Mina-yah" He said and kissed me in the cheeks.

"yah! Chaeyoung-ah!" I said and poked his cheeks.

"that's illegal!" I added.

He smirked and wave goodbye.

My heart again skipped a beat, but then..

I saw Momo in the restroom

_______________________________________

What will happen to the Myoui sisters??!! hmmpp next chapter please!! AHAHAHAHHA

This chapter was way too much!! and more "illegal" stuff happened HAHAHAHAHHA

QUOTE OF THE CHAPTER:

"cause your so cute, Myoui Mina."

                                      ~ Son Chaeyoung