Princess of the Elves -temporary title-

"Wake up, birthday brat!" my brother, Austin, yelled. I groaned and looked at the time. 6:40. 

     "Aussy! I could have had 20 more minutes! Why did you wake me at this god forsaken hour?" I whined, rolling out of bed. I looked up at Austin. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, is 5' 10", and is 14 years old.

     "Mom and dad have a special birthday breakfast." He said, walking out. I groaned again and got up. I went to my dresser and pulled out my some short shorts, a pink cami, and my purple hightops. I took a shower and took my time scrubbing with my lavender body wash. I washed and conditioned my hair with my matching lavender hair stuff.

     I got out and wrapped myself in my towel. I changed into my clothes and started blowdrying my hair. My reflection looke back at me. I had long dark brown hair, blue eyes, clear skin, and full lips. I put some mascarra, eyeliner, and nude lip gloss on then headed down stairs.

     Right away I smelled pancakes and bacon. The smell was mouth watering and I walked quickly to the table. My dad came over and set down 3 perfectly gloden pancakes with whipped dream and sprinkles. I inhaled the food like my life depended on it.

     "Shank kou!" I said with my mouth full. My mom and dad just laughed. My parents are James and Lisa Manroe. They both had light hair and deep blue eyes. I looked noting like them, but I was just like them. 

     They both laughed at me. I ate like a pig, and freely admit it. I heard the door open and I knew who it was. Leana and Alex, my best friends, came barging through the house. They never knocked because they were like my brother and sister and practically lived here. Leana had a dark complexion and was tall and leggy. She was smart, pretty, stylish, outgoing, sweet, but had an evil side. She was every guys dream. Too bad for them she was also gay. She constently hit on me and I flirted back. I wasn't gay, but it had become a ritual over the years. 

      Alex on the other hand had pale skin, strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, and was super shy. He was a freaking monster too. He was super tall and buff. He was hot, but like I said, he was SUPER shy. Leana and I were the only girls he could talk to, really. I loved him dearly and Leana and I loved embarassing him. He has dimples and blushes easily.

      "Happy 17th birthday hotstuff!" Leana said, throwing some flirt in there. She picked up a fork and sat down, digging into my food. 

     "Why thank you your gorgeousness!" I said, flirting right back. I smirked and she winked at me. Alex, being his cute shy self, blushed slightly at our exchange.

      "H-happy birthday Amee." He said quietly, blushing even more. My full name was Amethyst but I liked Amee more. ((A/N: Amee is pronounced "Am E" not "Amy"))    I smiled at his blush and he sat down sliently. 

     "So, birthday babe, what are we gunna do today?" Leana purred, waggling her eyebrows suggestively. I rolled my eyes and answered her.

         "I was thinking after school we could go out to Theresa's for some spicey, mexican goodness." I said. "And after, you could maybe sleep over." I wasn't big on birthdays, so I liked to keep it simple. 

      She sighed. "Fine. But when you turn 18, we are so going clubbing. I want a girlfriend" She said. I mocked hurt and held my heart.

     "But what about us?!" I dramaticly gasped. She played along.

      "There is no 'us' you cheating whore!" She said in fake anger. We broke out in giggles and Alex chuckled, rolling his eyes.

      "You two are so weird." He mummbled trying, and failing miserably, to hold back a smile. We finished breakfast and headed out. I could feel today was going to be a great day...

*****************

Hey! I decided I was going to try and work on two books! I know, it's going to be slightly difficult, but I like challenge! 

Please comment and share your oppinion!

xoxo,

GiGi <333