Part Five

Part Five

     I just stared blankly at them. "Ok. So after 17 years, you've decided to put me in your life?" I asked bewildered. "After you left me to my aunt and uncle to look after me for all that time? You just want me to drop everything and leave? To come live with almost complete strangers?" They cannot be serious.

     But serious they were. "Yes. We only left you with my sister because we thought that it was the most safe. Bad things were occurring when you were born." My mother said. She had honesty in her eyes.

     "Please," She begged. "Please forgive us. We love and only wanted what's best for you." She had tears in her eyes. I barely knew her but I went to her. I wrapped my arms around her silently and she embraced me back. 

     "I-I forgive you." I said. She had a huge smile. She hugged me again. We let go a minute later and i turned to my father. He had love in his gaze as he looked at me. My brothers all smiled at me, and my sister looked at me with awe. I couldn't stay mad at them. 

     My sisters came up shyly. Silently, I opened my arms and they hugged me. Bara spoke up. "I've wanted to meet you for a long time. Mama said we would some day." Edau nodded.

     "Yes. We were so sad you couldn't be with us." She said. These girls didn't know me, yet accepted me already. Wow. They were raised right. I smiled at them.

     "Thank God! I always wanted sisters, but I got an annoying little brother. I can't wait to learn more about you girls." I said. Austin glared at me. "Oh you know I love you Aussie." His glare was quickly replaced with a smile. I swear, sometimes I think he's bipolar.

     I looked at my brothers who looked at me with happiness. I opened my arms wide. They took a second to get it but came up and gave me hugs. 

      "We are so joyed to finally have you in our lives, sister." Daflen said once I let them go.He, along with the rest of my family, spoke with an accent.I decided to ask about it later.

      Pren and Dawelach nodded. "We have been waiting many years to finally see you." Pren said.

     "You are gorgeous, sister." Dawelach said. I blushed slightly at that comment. "Thank you." I said.

     My mother spoke up. "Amethyst, we've waited so long for you to finally come back." She said. 

     "Please, call me Amee. It's much easier to say." I said smiling. She nodded. I turned to my father. I had his eyes and hair. He looked at me with so much emotion. I went up and hugged him and he hugged me tightly back. He muttered something in a different language. He pulled back and looked at me. "My daughter, you are so lovely." He said fondly. the color returned to my cheeks.

     Lastly, I looked at the Lili, Gigfran, and Blondie, er, Golau. Lili came up and hugged me very tightly. 

     "Hello! I am Lili! We will be great friends. I cannot wait to know more of you!" She said. She inhaled deeply through her nose. "What a lovely scent you carry!" She said. She seemed very excitable.

     "Um, thanks? I'm Amee." I said. She giggled. "I know! I like you already!" She said, giving me another bone crushing hug. She finally let go when someone cleared their throat.

     Gigfran came over to me, obviously amused at Lili's antics. "Hello little one. I am your cousin, Gigfran. He gave me a gentle hug. "I hold much joy in welcoming you back into the family." She said giving me a warm smile. He might be big, but he seemed gentle. I liked him too.