Scary stories.

Trapped-

It was cold in this house. I had no idea of how I got here and no idea how to get out. It was like a trap. The corridors were like mazes and there was no electricity.

I fumbled through the darkness with my arms held out in front of me incase I hit anything. Surely enough I hit a wall. I switched directions hoping to find a window pouring in some light or at least a door to a room that was actually open.

Whoever.. Or whatever put me here really didn't want me to find a way out. I carried on down the hallway I just turned onto, not finding an end to it. This place must be a big house, surely this corridor would of stopped by now.

I called out to see if anyone else was here.

"Hello?" I cried out. My voice travelled down the hallway and to my surprise came a reply.

The voice was that of a woman. She didn't sound old at all. Around her early twenties I'd say. Her voice was soft and hoarse, as if she'd been shouting.

"Hello?" She replied.

I followed her voice to a dark room. I could make out much, but from what I could see this room was a torture chamber. I looked around for the girl but she wasn't there.

"Hello?" I quietly whispered, scared that this was all just to get me into this room.

I didn't hear or see anything after that. Everything went black. I don't know where I am or how I got here but I really need to find my way out.