The noise

I climbed the stairs to bed. It was early in the morning and I had stayed up watching YouTube videos and messaging people on Quotev as usual.

I changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth. Then as usual I climbed into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I heard a noise from the kitchen. This noise terrified me. Because one I live alone and two it sounded like someone calling my name.

Hugging the covers close, I closed my eyes and chose to ignore whatever had made the noise. But, around an hour later at 4:06am I heard the same noise.

Now, I'm an insomniac so I brushed it off to lack of sleep and turned over closing my eyes. However, I began to hear footsteps.

"Levi!" The voice called out. it was low and raspy. Like a voice you would hear in a horror movie. And me being a normal white chick stayed in bed, pulling the covers closer and closer. Not even thinking to call the police.

As soon as I could hear the voice outside my door I began to shake. I couldn't move and I couldn't scream.

Sure enough my door swung open revealing a figure. He was tall and had medium length blonde hair. His green eyes shining in the moon light. It might sound romantic. But everything is far from romantic about him.

He was holding a bloody knife in his left hand and had a big white grin on his face. It was so inhuman. His height, the way he stood and his voice.

All I could remember after that was the blood pouring from my body as he plunged the knife in and out. In and out. In and out.