Chapter 33: I Gotta Feeling

Ares POV 

"I'm thinking extravagant, flamboyant, over the top with peacock feathers and the works" said Bella pacing the room before turning to look at me. "Midnight blue trench coat, I want black trousers with stitched feathers along the calves, a navy blue hat huge eccentric with a feather curving just so, thoughts?"

"Brilliant darling, Edna Mode must be seething with jealousy" I told her making her smile. "This is nice I can't remember the last time we did this considering I was dead"

"This line is going to be my best professional work yet" she said going over to the windows before turning with this gleam in her eye and a smirk. "I've been wanting to possibly dabble in bridal"

"Yes"

-TIMESKIP-

"Alaric" I said smirking as I walked into his office. But frowned quite quickly. "I have a iff"

"An 'iff'? What the hell does that mean?" He asked as I walked further into the office spinning around and smelling for something. "Maybe it's because you e come back from the dead and your a little overwhelmed?"

"Nope it's an iff but my iff-dar is wonky and I can't figure out which iff it is" I told him before I ran my finger along the edge of his desk. "Why did you have hydrochloric acid on your desk?"

"You can sense that?" He asked and I nodded. "What else?" He asked and he seemed concerned. 

"Magic of some kind, dark" I Said before sniffing. "I also want some of that bourbon your hiding" Ric grumbled But complied as I looked at the bookshelf. 

"It seems us Salvatores have a sixth sense for bourbon huh?" Said a voice and I turned and saw an older Damon. "What's with the face?"

"God you look older than I thought you would" I told him and he sighed before we hugged. "So, finally got the girl huh?"

"Yeah yeah I did" he said with a happy smile. "How are you here?" He asked but I shrugged and got back to trying to figure out the iff. "You got an iff I'm guessing? What sort?"

"Inconclusive" I Said before looking at a picture frame. "This women" I said pointing to a women around Rics age when the picture was taken. "Who is she? She's an iff, nice eyes though"

"She's been dead for 16 years" Ric Said and I shook my head. "Ares, shes dead your iff is wrong"

"But it's just ifffff" I groaned putting it back. "I still want an explanation for the acid"

"Acid huh?"

"We're not doing this"

-TIMESKIP-

"Hope Hope do you smoke? Because I don't" I Said with a giggle as I entered the teens bedroom. "I'm bored my furry, fanged, magical friend"

"How do you know?" She asked and I gave her the look. "Fine just don't tell anyone please" she asked and I nodded patting her leg. "You seem troubled, we have a counsellor you could talk to"Ignoring her I looked around the room as the teen worked on whatever and I tried coming up with a conclusion of why is Ares Alive? What is the iff I'm feeling? When will Bella be finished with her latest designs? Is this only temporary? "What was that?" Hope asked suddenly and I reenreded the world and heard a crashing down the hall. I walked towards the door opening it when hands grabbed my shirt and I was thrown down the hall. 

Standing I was stood face to face with Kol who had an angry expression. 

"Honey I'm homeee" I sang with a smirk which only seemed to annoy him further. "Is this the part where I tell you we should probably get a divorce?"

"Why are you here?" He asked angrily. "Why now of all times? Why not earlier when I actually wanted you to be alive?"

"Don't think I had control over that actually and I don't know why I'm here all I know is that I am and I ha e an iff" I told him and he seemed concerned before I headed for Rics office. "If we ha e to talk or whatever I need a drink and then can someone tell me what happened to my shit"I Said and continued walking until I got to the door and I felt iffy. "Iff" I said walking outside to see Alaric talking to some random person. Sledding over I grabbed his shirt. "You are the iff what are you hiding? Hey is that my fourth favourite magical dagger? The one with unknown properties?"

"Your knife?" Ric asked sharing a look with the stranger. "This just got a whole lot more complicated, Dorian this is Ares, Ades Dorian"

"Dora hand me the dagger" I Said and he refused. "Hand me the dagger or I'll gut you and feed you to the eagles whilst I toast your death with bourbon laced with your blood" I Said and he still refused. 

"There will be no gutting today thank you" Said Alaric putting a hand on my shoulder trying to push me away but awkwardly put it back by his side when I didn't budge. "Look we need to know what you know about the knife"

"Why? It's my knife, I want my knife back I'm pretty sure I got it as a present in 1876"

"What happened in 1876?"

"My wedding to Kol"