Chapter 17

First off..

I'm sorry for not updating.

Just had some depression and things going on to me and my friend, and fights with family.

I felt like running away from my house but I remembered the people I love and couldn't since me and my friend felt that way.

Life's hard,

That's why I wanna die...

❣️~~

I hope you watch all dis video in YouTube.

Just start here in the vid

In 12:47 and listen to the rest until it's over

It reminds me off someone who is gone from my life and also form people who don't haves father or even if they have cancer...😅

~~~~

I hear a scream.

I run down stairs only to see Jin trying to hit Jungkook with a pan, while Namjoon is holding his crotch. Maybe Jin did it?

Jin stops running for breathing heavily. "JUNGKOOK! ONE DAY ILL KILL YOU"

As I was about to say something. Jimin runs downstairs before tripping on something and lands on me.

We both roll down from the stairs holding each other. "AHHH!"

One second later we rolled on something. "You got all The pins!!!" I look and see that we made Hoseok trip and he landed on his butt with a cake which flew and landed on his face. "Cake face"

Me and jimin were groaning as we got up because for fucks sake it HURTED!

I help onto the stair railings. I looked at Jungkook tripping on Hoseok's shoe. He fell and let's just say this..

His face was covered in the food Eomma Jin made, also his whole body.

"JUNGKOOK"

~~~~💋

After the big mess we made.

We all decided to cool down when Jungkook got up, Jin started beating Jungkook up for ruining the food he cooked for us.

Let's just say...

I don't think Jungkook will make it.

He is now being grabbed by the ear by Jin who is now in the Rage of killing someone Not on accident.

Jimin giggles at Jungkook whining like a kid. I laughed also but soon shut it when Jungkook gave me a look."Your gonna get a punishment"

I gulp and look over at Jimin who also is now in a scared, hopeless face.

I could sense something was wrong but Once I looked at Yoongi. I knew it... He getting Laid!! WOOO

I mean, Boo.

I'm still suspicious of Jimin since Yoongi told us the Toys he was gonna use for Jimin. What if Jimin was playing in act?

"Does jimin not like sex?"

"Did Yoongi do something to jimin and make him this scared and have a hopeless expression?"

"Why does Yoongi look at Jimins was?"

"I mean, He does have a fat ass I can slap all day if NOT for Jungkook to be their"

I smile and get out of my thoughts but it quickly replaced with a blank since I don't want them thinking I'm some crazy dude.

Which I am.