Chapter 18

My life story:

"I laugh with my friend in the library but my smile fades away quickly. I'm happy with my friend but inside it's pain"

"My Heart is emotionless. Filled with darkness, Surrounded by the Vains I go through every day I wake up."

"Smiling like an idiot because I love to hang out with them. Laughing because I love them to death because they are my friend. Being Silent because it's my pain everyday I'm within it."

"Playing fornite with strangers, Just make friends. Playing fornite with friends, To get rid of my pain. Talking to them like I'm okay, but am I?"

"Pain is pain. Never will go away by itself in the darkness"

"By the author who is writing this. I am just writing this to tell you my Life and the pain I feel"

"The thing which are true and the things  I do. Reason me and my friend ### ourselves to get rid of depression, But will we? Depression is rare, But will never fade. Takes years to get rid of me"

"Only if I have a person of a sunflower to help me..."

By: S####a

True things which happening to me and my friend. .-.

So yea this is my life story I wrote xP

And also my mind is blank, Filled with darkness. Which I want to die for.

~~~~~~~

I tap Jimins shoulders and he turned around giving me the eyes. "Yes tartar?"

I roll my eyes. "Whats with the name TarTar?"

He giggles. "It's just like TaeTae so it reminded me of TarTar like Tarzan and Jane!"

"Wow so weird" I laugh.

I smile. "Let's go shopping since it's a mess in the house"

He nods. "I need to rest also and I gotta tell you something"

I heard him sigh under his breath but I didn't want to make it uncomfortable for him to talk so I just shut my mouth up.

"Jump on my back ChimChim" I say.

He smiles showing me his cute teeth's and his eyes which are disappearing. WHO WOULDN'T SAY ITS CUTE?!

He gets on my back and puts his hands up. "GEDDY UP TARTAR! WE ARE RESCUING JANE!"

I laugh. "Your so immature"

"I know. Your stupid" He says.

I pout. "Not funny!"

He kissed my cheek making Jungkook yell out from nowhere. "KISS WHATS MINE AGAIN AND ILL KILL YOU!"

We both laugh our pants off. "Omg you have such a Obsessive boyfriend!"

I snort. "Yea, I know"

We both look at each other before laughing again. We look and see that Yoongi is already sleeping in the couch, As Namjoon broke something which he is cleaning up.

I walked to the door with Jimin in my back. As we were going to close the door. "WAIT FOR ME!"

I look and see Jungkook running like a Tiger chasing Its prey With was us?!

We 3 fell down but soon Jungkook grabbed our hands rushing outside and closing the door before hearing one thing.

"JUNGKOOK YOU ARE GOING TO DIE LATER YOU COME BACK! KIM NAMJOON! HOW DID YOU RUIN THE PAN WHILE I WAS GONE AND YOU BROKE SOMETHING!"

Me and jimin giggles as Jungkook was breathing heavily.

Jimin looked at Jungkook. "Aren't you gonna go back inside?"

Jungkook shook his head. "I'd prefer staying alive"

"Than go to your friends house since me and Taehyung are shopping" Jimin rolls his eyes.

Jungkook puffs his cheeks. "I wanna go with my baby! Is their something wrong!"

Jungkook grabs onto me right not letting go and staying on me like a baby. "Jungkook get off! Your so heavy you muscle pig!"

He gets off me but holds my hand making Jimin roll his eyes. "Possessive little bitch"

Jungkook snorts. "Ugly little fat mochi! You look like a pig, this is why you should be jane or be Gone"

I looked at Jungkook as he just laughed his ass off. My head Than turned to Jimin who seemed like he was about to cry and was about to run away.

Jungkook stops laughing when we weren't laughing and looks at jimin Than his eyes widened at what he said.

"Jim-" Jungkook tried to say something when Jimin just grabbed my hands and we both walked together.

I turned my head to Jungkook and stops on my track before turning my head looking at jimin who was looking at me with guilt?

He let go of my hand. "Sorry I let you go away from your boyfriend"

He said before turning around and running away. Before he turned around, I saw the tears from his eyes fell like a waterfall.

I look at Jungkook. "You should apologize for what you did Mr. Jeon"

"I didn't mean it to be like dat, it was a joke but it didn't turn out that way..." Jungkooks looks down with guilt.

I walk to him. "A joke isn't what you call someone Fat and a Pig. And also say Be gone"

"Saying Be gone will leads to suicide to him and things. He surely went through a lot Jungkook" I look at him.

He looks down."I'm Sorry..."

I walk to the door with him. "Say it like you mean it to Him,"

I look at him. "Not to me.."

We both go inside the house and first thing we hear is Jin standing right in front of us, while we had our heads down.

He was angry and looked like he was about to yell when a tear fell from jungkooks eyes.

His eyes softened. We both looked up and I look at Jungkook who had tears running down his face.

Jin runs to him and wipes the tears from his eyes and cheeks. "What happened?!"

~~~~

Will continue tommorw at 9:00 in night~