Introduction to Creek Green

Hello! here I will list the warning I mentioned in the description and a few minor details, you do not need to read this part to follow the rest of the story, so if you would like to skip over this, you are allowed to, but keep in mind I may add some crucial information to this part later and I will change this paragraph.

WARNING: Please mind violent scene's take place in this book. Nothing inappropriate but detailed scene's of murder and gruesome events may take place in this book. I will point out specific chapters that contain these aspects but for now it is only the first scene in chapter one, if you would like to skip it please do so. You do not need to read the first scene to follow the details of the story so don't feel like you have to.

My writers page is:https://www.wattpad.com/user/TheStoryTeller404

if this link does not take you there you could let me know through DM or notify me on my conversations community board. It's also very simple to reach my profile so if this link doesn't take you there you can simply go to my profile by clicking my profile picture.

I would also suggest you read "Fire Bound" it is a new release and a work in progress. I havent been writing on that book much, but I am proud of what I have so far.

With this warning in mind please enjoy the book Creek Green.