|Six|

"Oh hey Cameron...and girl" said the new guy.

"Racc! How you been bud?" Cameron asked. "Oh you know! Lost!" This racc person replied. "Lost?, dude it's the end of school!, wait...oh my god my dads going to kill me! He must of been waiting for 18 more minutes than normal!" Cam said.

"Oh shit someone's in trouble" racc said jokingly. i was worried about Cameron I could go with him to explain what happened. "Cam-"Oh shit yeah I forgot about you (y/n),..fuck how are you going to get home" he said to himself, why is he worried about me? "Oh, (y/n) is a nice name-" racc got cut off. "Not now racc I'm coming up with a plan!" Cameron said.

Me and racc looked at the tall man, he had his eyes closed and was thinking hard. "Jeez Cameron, how much of that brownie I gave you did you eat?" Racc said. I looked at racc "brownie?" I questioned. "It's a edible-wait you don't know what that is...it's a brownie that has weed in it, also called a edible" he explained to me.

"Huh..maybe I can try one sometime" I said. Cameron's eyes shot up. "Absolutely not!, racc you will not be the reason she gets fucked up!" He said, "whatever, time is ticking dumbass" racc said. "FUCK IT! you'll get a ride with us!" Cameron grabbed my arm harshly, I breathed in sharply.

That hurt, really hurt, Cam started to walk with me dragging behind, racc walked next to me. I groaned at the pain I was feeling, Cameron's grip was tightening and was hurting badly.

Racc saw, his eyes widened and grabbed his friends wrist. Cam looked back. "Let go" racc said. "What, mate?" Cam said confuse of his friends outburst. "You're hurting her" he said ripping cams hand off of me. "The edibles make him kinda forget how strong he is" racc explained, I rubbed my arm.

"Shit I'm sorry (y/n)!" Cam apologised, "I-it's alright!, it didn't hurt that bad!" Lies.

We reached Cameron's car and hopped in,

Cameron looked at his dad, frightened about what he's going to say "How many times boy!, don't be late and don't invite your druggy friends in-" he turned round to see racc and me. he stared at me. He stopped speaking and looked back at his son

"You scored a pretty one Cam! Don't fuck it up!" His dad said happily. Cam groaned, "dad we aren't going out!" "Yet son, yet!" His dad cheered.

His dad started driving to Cameron's, he played music, mostly Cameron's playlist.
Gucci channel by Nike boi started playing.

I smirked, I started rapping the words, racc started laughing and Cameron started doing the sound affects,

"H-holy fuck (y/n), t-that's funny as fuck" racc barley got out.

I continue to rap the silly rap. Honestly me and Toby use to listen to it for fun, good times. It's just the same word over and over so it's not that hard to forget.

(Wait for song to end)

The song soon ended, racc is crying and Cameron is laughing his ass off, I join in on the laughter.

"God (y/n), how the fuck do you know that?" Cam asked. I shrugged.

The car stopped at we hoped out, I was confused, I thought we where going to cams but my house is next door. "Cam, we are neighbours!" I said happily. "What?!" Cam said. "Yeah! I'll be back in a bit, I'm going to get changed" I said walking up to my door and opening it. "Thanks for the ride and see you in..15 minutes?" I questioned. "20 minutes it is!" Racc said, both walked In the house.

I walked in and shut the door, I walked to the kitchen and got cereal out, I grabbed the milk and a bowl, I poured the milk in and then my cereal, I'm a monster I know, as I was munching on my delirious cereal mom walked in. She got a spoon and took a bite of my cereal, "mom!" I jokingly wined, she giggled

"I have a few questions for you missy" she said looking at her fingers, I squinted "what kind of questions" I asked "Oh you know, what your classes are, new friends, that boy in the head masters room, the D on your hand, oh and I can't forget about the car you just got out of" she said. My eyes widened, "Oh, those questions.."

"Let's start with the boy in the head masters office" she said rubbing her forehead. "Well that's one of my new friends, John, he's really awesome, he helped me when Tyler was bugging me" i said "I know about the Tyler situation, Adam told me" she said, "and the D, I don't know where that came from" I said lying, mom sighed, "you must of scrape yourself pretty badly" she said, "and the car?" She raises an eyebrow. "Oh yeah that, me and my friend del were messing around, playfully fighting, then my new friend cam came into the room! He saw and thought we were really fighting so he pulled me away from him, Adam and his new friend Luke went to pull me away from him because he was shouting at del, but cameron saw them and thought they were dels friends and ran away, skip a few minutes of talking and finding cams friend, I got a ride home!" I said. Mom looked at me..."to many boys in your life (y/n), that's going to start problems" she said hugging me. "I didn't understand what she meant but whatever

I walked up stairs and in to my room, I got changed in to comfy clothes

When I was done I checked my phone, I scrolled threw Instagram.

I stood up and headed down stair, as I was about to head out the door Adam grabbed myArm, I was going to cry for my pain right there and then but I held back.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a very serious tone, "next door!" I said smiling. "Who was that boy who took you away?" He question.

"Honestly I didn't know him, he just didn't like how del grabbed me that's all, he protected me unlike Luke" I said and left.

I walked to Cameron's and knocked, Adam was watching from the door, a boy I haven't seen before answered the door, "oh hey, you must be (y/n), come in" He said and stood out the way, I walked in, I looked around, it was a clean house, very neat,. I looked at the boy, he's quite tall, brown hair and brown eyes.

"(Y/n)! You finally came!" Cameron said, he stood next to the new guy. "This (y/n), is Matt, Matt, (y/n)" Cameron introduced us. "Hi" I said waving, he smiled at me and looked back at Cameron. "We should introduce her to Toby and the boys" ..Toby?..no it can't be him..what am I thinking? "Right, come on then (y/n) there in the basement" Cam said. I stopped and smirked "your not going to kidnap me are you?" I question. "Cam stopped and looked shocked, Matt laughed.

"What's going on?"

...