Extended Description

Artemis Zapharias

She knew of the supernatural world, she is after all a werewolf shifter born and bred just like her family before her. But she was different unlike the conventional werewolf she could turn her whole body into that of a wolf if she wished to, and for an unknown reason she was born with the red eyes of an alpha.

Artemis also believed in Soulmates. She had to, it was her reality.

Not everyone has a soulmate but if you did it felt like you were half a person, you never felt complete until you found the one person who would love you for eternity. Artemis was one of these people; she was one of those rare people that possessed a soul mark, the identifying feature that marked not just her collarbone but also the skin of her soulmate, the names of your soulmate was always just below it.

 Artemis was one of these people; she was one of those rare people that possessed a soul mark, the identifying feature that marked not just her collarbone but also the skin of her soulmate, the names of your soulmate was always just below it

(full credits to whoever drew this)

When Artemis was fourteen she accidentally killed her best friend in a fit of rage that forced her body to shift. But instead of turning her eyes a piercing blue colour only one eye changed. Two months later her whole family where shot and killed but she escaped, leaving her the last living heir to the Zapharias bloodline. She has been hunted ever since.

Derek Hale

He is a natural born werewolf of Beacon hills and he too knew he had a soulmate out their somewhere waiting for him. Despite this in his high school years he dated a girl named Paige who didn't have a soulmate; he loved her and thought that if he was with her they could stay together, after all why would he need a soulmate if he was already in love?

Unfortunately he was forced to kill her months later to end her suffering from a werewolf bite gone wrong.

At the age of sixteen there was a fire killing the whole Hale family besides Derek himself, his older sister Laura and his Uncle Peter who was left in a coma. Six years later Derek returns to Beacon falls to find Laura's body and avenge her death after she was killed by hunters.

It is there that these two halves will collide in a haze of Love, Passion and near death experiences when Beacon Hills becomes a hot spot for supernatural activity.