1 - Well this was the beginning

Liane Baker

I sat her with all my belongings packed and ready to go. Was I ready to head back to Kansas and see my family again? I don't know. It all took me aback noticing how far I've become in the dream of the limelight. No matter where I go I always have fans or supporters wanting to talk to me or take pictures. It gets annoying after a while though, especially on my bad days. I stand from my bed and pull my suitcase and carry-on into the living room. Sam and Colby we're living in a mansion but got me an apartment to live in.

I sigh taking everything in knowing I'll be gone for at least a week or two to visit my family. Along with my bestest friend Victoria Walkens. Sam and Colby come back after putting my luggage in their vehicle.

"Are you ready?" Colby asked. I nodded as I exit my apartment locking the door behind me, thankful to have my keys. Colby had my extras just in case I locked myself out. I go to the elevator riding down with Sam and Colby. I get into the passenger seat as Sam and Jake are in the back. It's unbelievable knowing I grew up with these boys, along with seeing how far they've became in their dream careers. Living beyond on the Norm. Taking Chances, it's now or never, don't wait till it's too late. Also living Onward and Upward.

As Colby drives us to LAX to say goodbye to me for a while I also realize how thankful I am for these boys. But, needing a break from the big city and heading home was probably for the best. I was amazingly thankful to have them around but it was the truth. So when he pulls into a parking spot. I put my keys in his hand. Jake helps carry my luggage as we head into the airport. Putting my suitcase into the luggage claim. Keeping my carry-on with me as we wait for my board to be announced.

"Thank you guys so much. I really needed this to see my family again," I tell them as I hug Sam, Jake and Colby.

"Anything for you, Liane. The limelight was putting pressure on you. I think going back home will be good for you," Colby explains pulling me in for another tight hug. Which I gladly accepted and hugged back. After I pulled back I sighed looking around LAX airport.

"Liane, you're mental and physical health is important for you as well. Don't let this dream take over and make you feel lost in reality," I nod as Sam finished explaining his speech. I hug him again as the board gets called. Katrina, Devyn and the others gave me a hug goodbye before they drove me home to grab my luggage. My other room was ready for Victoria to move into. She was coming to Los Angeles with me and moving in. I was excited cause I miss having her around. Especially when I needed her the most.

"Just take care of yourself, Lynnie," that was a nickname Jake always gave me. He hugs me then I hug back and pull away walking to my board not turning and before I go in. I wave at them all. Man, it was going to be hard and complicated not to have these goof balls around. So, I smile weakly give them a wave and head onto the plane. I sat next to a kid who was seven years old and her Mom. The kid whose name was Bella would have conversations with me making time go by faster on this damn uncomfortable plane.

She was really sweet. I was happy to meet her and take a photo with her. She was incredibly cute explaining cute stories and talking about her friends and toys as if they we're something extremely special to her. I posted a photo of Bella on my Snapchat and Instagram getting spammed with likes, comments and screenshots. The airplane ride was fun thanks to little Bella.

-
-

She fell asleep at some point during the flight. I read a book in peace. As she fell asleep on my shoulder and I smiled happy to have something eventful about my plane ride. Well this was the beginning of something new....

Colby Brock

It broke my heart when she had to leave. I enjoyed her company, I knew that I was feeling something for her. I couldn't grasp on to what those feelings are but I know there more than just a friendly way. As I listen to music getting ready for a party tonight. She comes across my mind and I smile at the thought. I need to get over her. I went downstairs remembering my shoes we're down there. I walk around the house and find my black vans slipping them on. As Jake sits on the couch vaping while on his phone.

"Hey," I spoke. He blew the vape in my face after he stood up. He smiled afterwards handing it to me.

"Ready to go to the party?" Jake asked as he took another rip off his vape. He blew it in my face again waiting for my answer.

"Uh.. Yeah," he nodded as I grabbed my keys both of us heading out of the house. We sat in the car waiting for the gate to open before we left the mansion.

"I hope Liane is okay. I honestly don't know what caused her to leave California for a while," he randomly says. I nod listening to him but I don't know how to respond.

"She could have been overwhelmed by the limelight, Jake. You never know," I shrugged, glancing at him then focusing back onto the road. This party took place at an apartment complex. A birthday party to be exact.

"Colby, have you ever thought of Liane in like ... A more than friendly way?" I glance at him then find a parking spot. Avoiding his question at the moment. Once I officially found one parking the car. I look at him and laugh.

"No, why do you ask?" I mentally panic at the random question about Liane. I liked her more than just a friend but only Sam knew.

"Let's go have fun, Colby Brock," I nod in agreement as we both get out of the car heading to the party.