A Normal School Day !

-Angel's POV-

Walking Down Stairs, "Mom How Do I Look ?"

"You Look Muy Bonito , Mi Hija ." Angel's mom says barely taking her eyes off the food she was making.

"Really ? Im Suprised You Didn't Say My Dress Was To Short ."

Lyiah Comes Running Down The Steps, "Mom Have You Seen My Cheer Shoes ?"

"Look In The Laundry Room Hunny "

Looking Angel Up And Down, " Dang Girl I Haven't Seen You Auctually Dress Up For School In A Long Time , But Im Glad To See That You Are Back To Your Old Self ."

"Oh Shut Up Lyiah . But Why Do You Need Your Cheer Shoes Now ? The Game Isan't Till Later Tonight ."

"Cause i Needed To Make Sure I Had All Of My Uniform Togetehr Before We Left ."

"Okay , But i Like That Skirt Li , You Are Gonna Have To Let me Borrow That ." i Said Pointing To Lyiah's Cheetah Print Fitted Skirt .

"Li Anytime Just As Long As You Don't Mind That In Wearing Your Brown Heels RIght Now ."

"Haa , No I Don't Mind . But You Could Have Atleast Asked Me First "

Their Mother Butting In , " Yeah You Girls Look Really Nice , But Where Are The Rest Of Your Clothes ?"

Lyiah Says Kinda Annoyed " Whaa Do You Mean Mom ?"

"I Mean , Angel Your Dress Is Wayy To Short & Lyiah That Ain't Even A Full Skirt Or Shirt ."

"Mom , That Is A Belly Shirt For A Reason . Your Belly Is Suppose To Show . " I Said Pointing To The Shirt .

"Yeah , Mom . Its Not Like Im But Naked  & My Skirt Is Almost To My Knees . And Why Did You Even Let Me Get My Belly Button Pirced , If Everytime I Wanna Show It You Trip?"

"Just Eat So You Girls Wont Be Late For School. We Will Talk About This Later"

"Mom, Reallly With All The Carbs ? " , I Said Looking At All The Food She Had On Teh Table .

"Girl You Better Eat Something , You And Your Sister Are Always Talking About Carbs & Callories ."

Lyiah Says While Only Taking A Piece of Toast, " Well Mom We Are Cheerleaders & Dancers Our Body Has To be In Good Shape ."

"Well If You Don't Eat , You Aren't Gonna Have Any Body . You Ar Just Gonna Be A Walking Stick"

"Okay , Mom We Gotta Go . Love You " I Said Getting Up Quickly & Giving Her A Qick Peck On Teh Cheek & Grabbing A Piece Of Toast , Before Walking Out The Door With Lyiah Right Behind Me .

Lyiah , Plopping Down In Teh Passanger Seat & Throw Her Book Bag OnTo The Back Seat Of My Convertable " Ugh , Why Do We Have to Go Through That Talk With Her Every Morning She Is Home & Cooks For Us?"

"Well , You Know How Mom Is . SHe Wants To Keep Us As Healthly As Possible So Nothing Happens To Us ." I Said While Cranking Up The Car & Backing Out Of The Drive Way.

"I Know But She Just Takes It To Far Sometimes . I Mean Really All That Food Isan't Gonna Keep Us Heathly Its Gonna Kill Us ."

" I Know But You Know Her "

" Yeah , I Just Wish She Wasn't Like That . Cause We Can Take Care Of Our Selves Just Fine . & You Know You Agree , Angel ."

Letting Out A Loud Sigh As She Pulls Into The Schools Parking Lot , "Li, Of Course I Agree . But We Got To Cut Her Some Slack . You Have To Remeber That Her & Papi Knew Each Other Since They Were Little So When He Died She Didn't Just Loose Her Husband , She Lost Her Bestfriend ."

Li Nods Knowing That Angel Is Completely Right , " Ughh , Your Right . But Lets Go You Know The Pres & Her VP Can't Be Late . "

Me & Angel Both Hopped Out Of The Car & Walked In The School Building Arm In Arm With Huge Smiles On Our Faces Knowing That This Was The Beginning Of Our Life As Being Bestfriends & Sisters Again . 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Srry It Took Me So Long To Update This But I Have Been Really Busy & i have BEen Paying The Other Story Alot More Attention . & Srry The Chapters Aren't Long Yet , But I'm Stil Trying To Figure Out Where I'm Going With Thsi Story . I Have Alot Of Ideas But I Haven't Put Them In Order Yet , So Just Bare With Me !

"