What should I do

Hey guys sorry for the late update but here you go also WARNING there is gonna be smut just letting you know.
____________________________________________________________________
Goku POV
I was confused as vegeta told me I was in heat the only questions going through my head were, what's a heat? , why am i flustered by that comment?, and last hoax do i get rid of it? I looked to vegeta about to ask him what's a heat a d how can i get rid of it. I suddenly got real hot again i panted and grabbed my stomach hoping to relive the pain growing there. I looked up and saw vegeta with heavy kidded eyes I shivered from the gaze. I then found myself able to speak again and vegeta snapped out of his trance as well.

G- vegeta can you tell me what's a heat?

V- damn I kinda forgot your a idiot

G- hey!!

V- shut up and listen you low class a heat is when you body craves for a alpha

G- huh? Alpha? What do you mean crave?

V- damn do I have to explain everything it means you want to mate or have sex ro be blunt!

G- wha- why and why is it toward you I feel like this.

V- the reason for your heat is you have fully grown your tail and when you were younger you didn't go through the proper sayain again you basically skipped your hearts but now that you have your tail you have to start from the bottom.

G- I....I see well how do I deal with it

V- you have to mate or either have someone fuck you for you to be satified.

G- uh I don't think that's going to work I have a wife and kids I can't just ask someone to sleep with me.

V- sorry but that's how its gonna be your heat will last for a month and it sounds like your heat just started.

G- wait I remember you saying I have to have sex with a alpha what's a alpha?

V- basically our blood lines or our system and how its formed, to be blunt I'm a alpha and your a beta and before you ask a beta is rare and can get pregnant and is said to be the strongest of them all. That would explain why you surpass me all the time now that I think about it.... Also I have a personal question to ask you kakarot?

G- what is it?

V- do you feel like your harpy wife is strong and can protect things very well?

G- um well yea she's chichi after all.

V- I thought that well for you a beta who isn't mates needs a protector so that kinda explains why your still with her.

G- hey vegeta it's getting really hot again what do I do?

V- I swear oh well it can't be helped.  KAKAROT!!!

G- yes!

V- I swear if you tell anyone I'll kill you and go to kings kai and kill you again  until I know your soul and existence is gone you got that?