Chapter 1

Jess's POV

I wake up out of bed as I hear my phone ringing.

"UGGHHH" I scream out, I hate mornings.

I answer the phone as I yawn not expecting to be up.

"Hello?" I answer confused as to why my best friend is calling me this early.

"JESS I JUST MET ISSAC AS IN ONE OF THE BELL TWINS!" She yells as I'm fully starting to wake up.

"Huh?!" I question still trying to fight my sleep.

"I met one of the bell twins!" She screams as I finally  start to awaken.

"That's cool" I said to her in an annoyed tone.

"He asked for my number" She said in excitement. I can feel the smile form across her face over the phone.

"I'm happy for you" I said in a light tone while gettong out of bed.

"Well I just wanted to tell you the new tea. Come to my house later on I'm having a party" She said as she hung up the phone in a rush.

I walk to the bathroom as I'm getting ready for the day.

I hop out of the shower and straighten my hair since it wavy.

After that I throw something on from my limited wardrobe.

After I got dressed I headed to the store to get some snacks for the party

I got Takis of course because who doesn't like Takis. I also got sprite, lays, and I ordered some pizza.

After that I headed to my friends house with all the food and snacks.

Everybody was already there by time I got there.

I walk in as I realize I don't know half of the people in this party.

I hate being social.

I'm  a very antisocial person, I don't know why that's just how I was born.

I spot my friend as I go over to greet her.

"Hey Lana"  I say with a fake smile on my face

"Hey Jess" She says back laughing with the rest of her company she invited.

"OHHH So" Lana says with blushing cheeks.

"This is Issac" as she smiles at me arching her eyebrows signaling me not to say anything.

"Hey" I say while shaking his hand

"Wassup Bro" Issac says with a wide smile on his face from drinking too much.

"This my twin brother Elijah" He says pointing to his twin brother

"Hey" I wave putting the pizza and the snacks on the table except for the Takis.