Chapter 13

3 days later...

Jess's POV

"Billie!!" I yelled out at her shopping in the store.

"Hold on let me buy this" Billie said swiping her card.

"You have a shopping problem" I chuckled.

"HURRY UP BILLIE" I screamed across the Foot Locker.

"Did you say Billie?" This 13 year old girl said as she walked up to me.

"Umm..." I say kind've staring at the girl.

"Yeah actually she's behind you" I say smirking at the young girl.

"OMG SHE IS?!" The little girl said not wanting to turn around.

"Omg omg omg...calm down...breathe in breathe out" the little girl said as she turned around.

"Hey" she said smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey my love" Billie said opening her arms as the fan hugged her.

"Omg Billie I love you...can I get a picture?" The little girl said with a warming smile.

"Of course" Billie said smiling.

She's so nice to her fans it's literally so sweet.

"Can you take the picture" the girl said to me sticking out her phone.

"Sure" I said smiling at her.

"One, two, three" I counted down snapping the photo of The little girl and Billie.

"Thankyou" the fan said waving almost running into someone staring at Billie.

"Aww your so sweet to your fans"I said entering the nike store.

"I'm about to get some shoes"I say smiling at Billie.

"Ok" Billie said smiling back.

We were shopping for the tour that was in 4 days...It was going to be exciting.

I'm going to Billie's opening act and her backup singer when finneas wants to take break.

Finneas was a good singer but I knew deep inside he didn't like following his sister around everydy all day or going on tour when she did which seperated him fom his girlfriend claudia.

Billie was a very talented person and It was such an honor I even knew her let alone for her to be my girlfriend ot let alone GOING ON TOUR WITH HER. This was going to be a fun ride.

After I got my shoes billie got noticed by a couple more fans and we decided to head home and call it a night since we got in late attending meetng for the show and everything. It was tiring but it was worth it. Especially when you get to attend a 2 month concert with your girlfriend.

"Hey Fin"Billie said smiling as she got in the house and ut all the bags down.

"Hey Bil"He greeted back and smiled.

"Hey Finneas" I say waaving at hime signaling that I have to talk to him.

Billie looked at me with her eyebrows raised but didnt say anything.

I pulled him into his side of the wallway.

"We have to throw a going away party for Billie since well be gone long...all her friend will miss her" I say whispering slighty so Billie doesn't hear anything because I know shes listening.

"Alright text me the details when MY SISTERS NOT BEING NOSEY" He said shouting the last part so billie could hear.

I walked out of the hallway to see billie entering the room quickly trying to act like nothing has happend.

"I know you were listening" I say walking in the room.

"Pshh what the hell are you talking about bro" Billie said looking at her phone with her eyes wide.

"Whatever"I say nudging the situation not really caring.

"Let's watch a movie" I say grabbign my Mac Book from beside the bed.

"Put on Fruitvale Station" Billie says.

And with that the rest of the night is a blur...