4

Kerry Washington

I walked the halls with a pair of Michelle's files in my hands. Hearing heels clicking behind me, I mentally cursed as I sped up. The rhythm, the sound, I knew it well. It was all too familiar to my ears. The clicking sped up as well and when I turned down a empty hall, I screamed internally before I was pulled into a empty room and was soon against the wall.

Turning around I came face to face with Anika. I held up the files and tried to leave. "I have to get these to Michelle."

She placed her arms around my frame

She placed her arms around my frame. "You, Miss Thang, have been avoiding me."

Chuckling, I tucked some hair behind my ear. "No.... I haven't."

She smiled at me tauntingly as she clicked her tongue. "I know when I'm being avoided. The whole speeding up in the hallway thing just then. How every-time I call your office I either go directly to Michelle's phone or it goes to voicemail. How all of a sudden you don't answer your house phone. So you... Kerry Washington... have been avoiding me."

I provided no response for a moment but when she closed the space held between us and leaned in, I muttered. "Stop."

Anika looked up at me with a raised eyebrow. "Stop?"

"You're the Vice President."

"And you're the First Lady's secretary."

"Assistant." I corrected her.

She shrugged. "Same difference. Tomato. Tomato." Anika stood directly in front of me, running her hand along the side of my face. "You are so... damn beautiful."

She leaned in to kiss me, and I felt the weight of her body lower against mine. My fight left my body as I opened my mouth to her, and put my arms around her. She slid down my frame until she was kneeling on the floor in front of me. We met eye contact and I could tell she was looking on to me for permission.

Slowly, I nodded pushing the doubt in my mind to the farthest place in the back of my head as I allowed the aching in between my thighs to take over.

"There's my girl." Her hands moved up the outside of my thighs, to the waistband of my pants and panties as she quickly, and roughly, pulled them down and off of me.

I stepped out of them as she put her hands under my ass and pulled me to her, rubbing her face in my slit before she started licking me. Looking down and seeing her face at my cunt was so majestic but it was also the reason I was avoiding her.

Dropping the files to the ground, I ran my hands through her short dark hair and pulled her in tight against me as I moaned out. "Fuck... Make this quick Anika." 

__

I walked out the room fixing my hair and taking a deep breath. Anika soon came walking on side of me grinning. "You're still as sweet as I remember."

"Stop it." I mumbled as I looked at the people passing by us.

"That's not what you were saying back there." She nudged my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes as I came up on Michelle's office. I fell off without another word. We always did that, walked off without a word spared.

When I stepped into Michelle's office she was on her computer. "Kerry... what took you so long?" She looked up at me and her eyes widened. "You didn't!"

My face scrunched up as I began to whine. "It's not my fault! You let me get bored!"

"I literally sent you to go get files! Not get..." She lowered her tone. "Screwed by the Vice President."

"I was walking. I didn't mean for it to happen, alright? She caught up with me and then she pulled me in a room. I didn't mean to do it." A pout found its way to my lips

"Kerry Marisa Washington, why do you keep letting her do this? You already know that she isn't going to leave her husband anytime soon." Michelle scolded me.

My head dropped as I replied. "I know. I know. I'm sorry."

"That's the last time I send you to get files."

"How'd you even know anyways?"

Michelle's eyebrow lifted. "Cause it's all over your face. I've spent too much time with you to not know your faces."

Letting my head drop, I sighed. "Geez. It's her words. She gets me every time. I was holding firm.... okay firm-ish."

"Which means you weren't holding at all. Alright. Yeah. Got it. Continue."

"Look, so I was just standing. I told her to stop. We swapped words and next thing I know I'm—."

Michelle cut me off by holding her hand up. "Nope. Please spare the details. You know what, I'm calling Janet."

My eyes widened from the subject change. "What? Why?"

"Because you need to get out of this White House and distracted. You can help her work today."

Sighing, I sat in the seat watching as Michelle grabbed her phone. She truly treated me like her little sister and I loved it most times but the protective mode she went into was a bit annoying some days. For example, now.

Listening, it seemed like Janet was all for it but Janet made this harder for me. No doubt, the woman was fine as wine but she was also this huge question mark that I couldn't figure out. And trust me, I had tried. Called in a few favors and they all came up empty. It's like this woman was a ghost walking in Washington.

Something was up with that woman but I just couldn't put my finger on it yet, but I'll be damned if I don't eventually.

When Michelle's phone conversation ended with Janet, she looked up at me. "She said you can come. Now go and please don't run your butt to Anika's office on the way out."

Rolling my eyes, I got up and grabbed my things. "Mhm."

"Yeah. Mhm. You're welcome. Love you too." She called out as I headed for the door.

Stopping, I turned and looked at her. "Thanks, I guess."

Leaving the office, I headed towards the exit of the House. Back to Janet I go... I guess.