Babysitting Mindless Behavior. (A MIndless Behavior Story)

A'Veah Taylor is a 16 year old girl, that used to be a MIndless Fan. However, She gave up the MIndless Fan Base from Mb's lies and changes. So she goes on in her life with her best friend, Dylan. While shopping with Dylan she see's this AWSOME Malibu car. Which makes her asks her parents to buy, However her parents rejects her. Telling her that she has too buy her Own car with her Own money, So she had to decide, To work in a Sweaty Football Sock cleaning place Or a baby Sitter. She choses the Baby Sitting, at first she likes it...Until she finds out that The people she has too baby sit is Mindless Behavior..

_______________________________________________________________________________

( Beginning )

A'Veah (LA-VEAH)

I jumped out the bed as i realised that today was the First Day of Of My Job. I smiled softly and sprinted to my laptop. I turned it on and got on Twitter.

_____________________________

PartyVanna_ :

I Have a Job, baby Sitting Job.......Atleast we're out of school. =) Maybe it won't be so bad!

_____________________________________

I clicked on youtube and let Can You Blow My Whistle play loudly. Mom and Dad was already at work, Another plus.

I grabbed some random clothing and ran to the bathroom. Nothing can ruin this day! Even though I have too babysit little kids, Aatleast it will be......somewhat fun!

_

I looked at my outfit (On The Side). I smirked at my hair that finally decided to at right and stay in its striaght form. I grabbed my Mini Back Pack and my Red skateboard. I walked down the stairs and grabbed an Apple. My phone buzzed.

I pulled it out and read.

Deal_MyBill - Yo! Veah, you up?

I chuckled at that early bird. I started to reply.

Crazy_TomboiBro - Yes you crack head Wassup?

Deal_MyBill - Lol, Same, smashing on Oreos. ^_^

Crazy_TomboiBro - Yo stomach gon' hurt, lol.

I turned off my phone and rushed too the adress that was written on some note paper. I looked at it and skated fast to the place.

I stop skating and look at a gate. Confused, I press the red button.

"This is the Gamble Residence? You Are?" A lady;s voice says. I stand on my tipy toes.

"Um, The babysitter, A'Veah." I say.

I hear a few whipsers . "Okay, Go On in."

The gate door opens. I raise a brow and skate to the steps. I walk up the steps and knock on the door, then ring the door bell.

The door opens and it reveals a woman who's alittle taller then me. She smiles as she see's me.Kiesha.

"Veah! Hey." She says and hugs me. Wow, Hug-er?

I pull away gently and smile, "So where are the sweeties?" I ask.

Keisha grabs my hand.And leads me too the Living Room.

"Guys, I'd like you too meet your baby Sitter, A'Veah..."

When she moved out the way, My eyes widen as I see,

The people I'm baby sitting is MIndlesss Behavior......

_____________________________________________________________________________

SO! This is the Prolouge too Baby Sitting Mindless Behavior.

What do yall think?

Like?

Its just the begging BUT Vote Please.

And COmment.

ADD! ANd Share.

@AllRights Reserved To Jeniya Edwards