Foolish.

Chapter 19: Foolish

                                                            (X Esther's POV X)

       As I sat down on the bed, looking through the pictures, I see two video CDs. I raise a brow. I grab one of them and put it in my lap top. As I let it play, I find myself tearing up. "I can't believe this." I whispered to myself. 

     I watched as Princeton gave Rihanna head. He cheated on me. He fucked a whore over me. He's girlfriend that will love him no matter what. The damn bastard broke my heart. 

                 I took out the CD. I threw it at the wall, I walked to the closet,  I pulled out my suitcase and sat it on the bed. I pulled out my clothes and packed them up. I started to cry, I wiped my tears from my face. "No, You will not cry over that bastard." I mumbled to myself. After I finished packing my bags, I see all of the gang in the living room. Veah looks at me with a confused expression. 

   "What the hell are you doing?" Veah asked me. I handed her the pictures. Her eyes widen. "Damn." She whispered. I shook my head. 

   "Can you believe this." I asked her. She looked up at me. 

  "I mean, who would keep something like this form me?" I said with anger. Veah nodded with me. "Want me to beat the bastard?" She asked. I shook my head. I walked up to Princeton. He looked up at me, he smiled. I punched him in the face. Everyone looked shocked. 

   "I HATE YOU. YOU SON OF A BITCH. I HATE YOU! HOW DARE YOU EVEN KISS A BITCH YET AGAIN FUCK HER. I HATE YOU PRINCETON. I HATE YOU." I screamed. He had a shocked and guilty face expression. "What? Shocked that I found out?" I asked with a sarcastic tone. 

        I started to punch him even harder in the face. I even kicked him. I made sure he felt my pain, felt how badly he ruined my heart. How pissed I am at him. He deserves to feel my pain. he deserves to be beaten to death. 

   "OH MY GOD. LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Star screams. I turn around looking at her. "Oh bitch your getting your ass beat to." I said. She smirked at me. 

   "No I'm not." She says. "I mean, Princeton wanted some p*ssy, and I gave it to him." She said while shrugging. Ali got up and smirked. 

  "Yeah, But does Babydoll know about you fucking her boyfriend behind her back?" Ali asked. 

   Babydoll looked at Star. "What?!" She says. I start to get angrier. I tackled her. I grabbed her by her hair, throwing her into the wall. She screams and punches me. I slam her head on the wall. I start stomping her in the face, pissed even more that she tried to fight back. 

    Princeton end up pulling me off. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME." I kicked him in the nuts. He fell to his knees in pain. "That's for cheating." I snapped and kicked Star in her p*ssy. She screamed.