Chapter 1 : Sole Survivor

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for taking the time to read this story. I can only say that this is my first fanfiction so I hope you will all excuse me for any mistakes that I may make. Anyways the plot I have for this story will make it worth your time so please do take the chance to read it before deciding that it is not worth your time.

So without delay I give.....NARUTO:RISE OF THE SEJITOIRIO

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto but they will be a few OC's in the story

It was a dark night in the lad of fire, specifically the village hidden in the leaves. Three days ago they had recieved the most troublesome news since the end of the third shinobi war. They had just lost one of their greatest allies from the the third war, the Uzumaki clan. It was said to be one of the strongest clan in all the five nations, with mastery over fuinjutsu that put every other village to shame and Kenjutsu that was on par with that of the seven swordsmen of Kirigakure. The Uzumaki clan, along with Konoha had a major hand in turning the tides of the third shinobi war for the land of fire which resulted in victory for the said country. The Uzumaki played a major role in this due to being said to ave the strength that even rivaled the leaf village itself which was the strongest village in all the five nations.

Now that in the eyes of the two other nations was a major problem, said countries were the land of lightning not only did this clan have a large enough population and enough power to rival the strongest of the five nations, but it had aligned itself with the land of fire. That alone was enough to turn the tides of the third war, and with the longevity of the Uzumaki clan then their numbers would only continue to grow larger and larger until it surpassed that of the major villages. And as such the other four nation could not just let such a clan be,hence the massacre.

By the time that the leaf village had received word of this attack and the reinforcements had arrived, the clan had already been laid to waist with thousands and thousands of bodies laying on the ground, motionless and lifeless, of course majority of the bodies were of people with red hair, whether shinobi or civilian it didn't matter in the end and a few hundred shinobi from the other villages. The stench of blood was wreaking in the air as the Konoha shinobi searched around for any survivors.

Among the searching troops was the third hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi himself. He had assigned Hiashi Hyuga and Inoichi Yakamana as his two partners for this specific mission due to their specific skills, normally he would have gone with Tsume Inuzuka in place of Inoichi but he believed the stench of blood all over the place would have clouded their sense of smell, disrupting the search.

"Hiashi have you found anything yet?" Hiruzen asked, desperation becoming more and more evident in his voice. They had been searching for hours since their arrival and were yet to come across anything. The Hyuga elder turned to his hokage and shook his head sideways.

"Nothing yet, all I see are corpses." Hiashi said in slight disgust as he could see all were corpses laying motionless as far as his Byakugan could see. The said even made him of all people be at unease.

"Alright then lets keep on moving. Hiashi keep an eye out but don't strain yourself too much." Hiruzen said as he received a nod from Hiashi.

The three of them continued to move forward as Hiashi decided to take a break allowing Inoichi to take over using his clan technique to sense for the mental image of any living person within his area of vision, which wasn't as large as Hiashi but was good enough to see if anyone was alive within the area they were searching. As they kept on leaping from building to building, Inoichi suddenly sensed a living mental energy, different from the dead corpses( since dead give out anything). He immediately came to a stop as Hiashi and Hiruzen to follow suit before turning to the Yakamana for an explanation.