21. Explanation

I still saw in Alex her eyes that she was scared. I don't like this, her mum is threatening her and I can't do anything about it.

"Alex, hurry up, we have to leave. We are already late, come on, bring your suitcase!" I yelled upstairs. After that I saw Alexandra running with her suitcase from the stairs.

"Okay let's go!!!" She said, she looked stunning, she was wearing a black mini skirt and a black top with a white little bow in her hair. I was just wearing a white V-hals shirt and my black skinny jeans, nothing special, I feel so underdressed.

"Alex you're so beautiful." I said while checking her out.

"Well thank you mr. Simpson for checking me out, you look very hot by the way. She winked.

"Aww is my Braddiebear blushing? So cute." And she kissed my cheek.

"Okay let's stop flirting and go to Inez' house, before they think the wrong things why we're so late." I smirked at her.

"Brad you cheeky boy." She blushed and walked trough the door with her suitcase.

We walked to Inez' house and rang the doorbell. Immediately we heard screaming and we saw a panicking Inez in the door.

"ALLLEEEXXXXX!!!!!!" She screamed.

"INNNEEEZZZZ!!!!" Screamed Alex back and gave her a hug.

"BRRAAAADDDDD!!" I screamed and they all looked at me and walked trough the door.

Alex POV

Omg it feels like I haven't saw Inez in ages, I missed her so much omg.

When Brad and I walked in the living room we saw that everybody was there. Tristan, James, Connor, Joy and two other people.

"Hey, I'm Niall." Said the boy with the blond hair and he gave me a hug.

"Heyy, I'm Alexandra, but you can call me Alex." I said back and pulled away.

"Wait, you are Niall from One Direction right?" I asked.

"Yes I am, but I'm just a normal weird boy, so don't worry." He winked and I saw that Brad was tensing up. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers, just to give him a better feeling.

"Hi, I'm Veronique." A tall girl said with brown hair and an amazing pink dip-dye.

"Hey, I'm Alex, and wow, your hair is amazing!" I said, maybe with a bit too much enthusiasm.

"Aww thank you so much! You're so lovely!" She said.

"So, let's go out?" Tristan said.

"Yeah let's go out for dinner." Connor said.

We all grabbed our bags and Brad and I took our suitcases with us.

"Wait, Alex, why do you guys have a suitcase with you?" Inez asked.

"Uhm, I'll tell you later okay? Let's have fun tonight." I said back to her.

We didn't want to go to Nando's, cause it's "too" fancy Connor said in his sarcastic Davey Jones voice. So we were going to a Italian restaurant. It looked amazing and so delicious.

"Wow.." Brad said when he squeezed my hand.

"Well.. Let's go, I'm hungry!" Tris screamed and walked the restaurant in.

We were all sitting at a round table. Brad sat next to me, I sat next to James, he sat next to Veronique, she sat next to Niall, he sat next to Joy, she sat next to Tristan, he sat next to Inez and she sat next to Connor.