Overwatch: Lennox Roy

Lennox is the eldest of 3 siblings, her mother was young when she had her, so her other siblings are significantly younger. The oldest of the second set is Amka, she is 10 years younger than her, and Sorcha who is 22 years younger.

Her father hails from Scotland, and her mother is Native Canadian. Lennox however inherited the majority of the pale, red headed and lanky genes from her father. With only almond eyes to show from her mother.

When she was 16, she illegally joined the Canadian Military. They sent her to a remote outpost near the northern border, to help set up defenses against suspected Omnic forces. She was involved in a accident with a rouge landmines. All 5 of her squad were killed. She sustained several broken ribs, with her legs being badly scared and broken. Her hearing was taken as well.

Overwatch contacted her almost immediately after she was admitted to the hospital. They had been watching her for a while, and this was a perfect opportunity to implement advanced cybernetics they had been working on. She worked with them for many years, while it appeared she worked with Overwatch, the majority of her time was spent in Blackwatch. She specializes in knives, long range weapons, and tactical advances.

After it was disbanded, she continued her education, and became a professor at an esteemed university. She teaches history and mythology.

Years later, Overwatch Recall is enacted, she receives the call.

——————————————————————————

Yeah so this Lennox. Shes cool. Y'all will find out more about her later. Also just in advance I know how unrealistic some aspects of her design are but cut me some slack, there's a freaking talking ape and a super genius hamster in a ball in this game. Also since the time line is not all the way confirmed so some ages/dates/passage of time might not be accurate.

Short bio:

Name: Lennox Roy

Hero Name: Hunter

Age (at time of recall and most of the stories): 38

Affiliations: Blackwatch, Overwatch, Miceala Rodriguez, Jesse McCree, Jack Morrison

Appearance: 5'6, skinny, pale, small lips, red hair, dark, almond eyes, scarring on her nose, ears, neck and basically all over, freckles on her shoulders and hands, long, thin features.