School

"Honey wake up its your first day"

those were the first words i heard.

The words ive been dreading.

i rolled out of bed and checked my phone. i had a twitter notafacation. I had gotton followed by nash grier. He had over 2 million followers.

"what?" i asked myself

i ignored the fact and started to get dressed. i wore black and floral skater skirt and a white tshirt with my black vans. Did my usal  makeup. Foundation, eye liner, mascara, eyeshadow. I walked down stairs to be greeted by my parents and a special guest.

"morning you ready for school?" i heard nash say when i opened the fridge.

"um ya. do i look okay?"

"ya you look beautiful! You ready?"

"ya lets go!"

we rode in his car for about 10 minutes till we got to school. We diddent really talk much instead we just listened to music and sang the words to each other. Even though me and nash have only known each other for about 2 days i can already tell i trust him. Hes that type of person. When we got to school nash walked me to the office to help me get my schudle. Turns out we have the same classes together!

"oh cool we got the same classes"

"ya i no im so happy! can you show me where my locker is?"

"ya come on"

We started walking down a hallway that seemed to go forever and all of a sudden a group past and we stopped.

"NASH!" a girl with red curly hair called out. she was so pretty. red lipstick, skater skirt, heels, she had little animal ears on top. You could already tell she had to be popular.

Great.

"MAHOGANY!" nash yelled and ran to her and hugged her.

"Hey guys" nash said to about 8 other guys

"hey whos this" a kid with blonde hair asked. he was quite shorter then the rest of the guys.

"Hi im Moira"

"hi im Matt"

"Aaron"

"Cameron but you can call me cam"

"Hi im mahogany"

"Carter"

"jack G."

"jack J"

"shawn"

then the last one.

He turned around and looked at me dead in the eyes and smiled

"hey im taylor"

HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER. I JUST STARTED SCHOOL BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE LATER TONIGHT OR TOMMOROW! :)