Help me.

•Tate's Pov•

My body was empty, i didn't feel like moving. Ever. I just wanted to lay here for eternity. The attic was the only place i felt isolated.

I heard the latch open, the one that gave entrance from the second floor hallway to this dusky pit. I quicky made my self un visable, i hated others see me. Seeing my shame.

Hayden pulled herself up from the ladder, she started to peer around.

"Tate? I know you're here Tate.."

I wouldn't apper to Hayden, I wouldn't apper to anyone. Not even violet, my heart sunk as the thought of her passed through my mind.

"TATE! Hunny I will stay here forever if i have too." Her voice was so piercing.

"What do you want?" I mutter, appering.

"Why didn't you just come out? Don't be scared.."

Hayden sat down next me. She looked into my eyes and stroked my cheek.

I move back and narrow my eyes.

"What do you want Hayden, you're here for a reason?"

She lauged and bit her lip.

"You."

I stare at her, giving a blank look. She moves towards me, grabbing inbetween my legs. I push her back.

"No Hayden you're a whore, I don't want you."

"Maybe not with me but you want it Tate, i know you do." Smiling in a secuducive fashion.

Her hands stroke my member from over my pants.

I think of all the horrible stuff I have done in the past, try to not let her win.

Her tounge lays on my neck, oh so gently. As it moves it's way up my chin and into mouth I feel my member grow. No I can't let Hayden win. But it felt so good, her hand un did my zipper and undoes my button. I was so hard. Her hands pulled down my ripped blue jeans and she started to tug.

Oh, it felt like everything froze for a momment.

Hayden moved her head down to my area, she entered my whole package into her mouth. And a gasp slipped out of my mouth. She sucked me hard up and down. I grasped her head pushing her down, making her gag. I let her gasp for air.

"Fuck me Tate."

That was it she won. I grabbed her by her neck and smashed her face hard against the pillow. I pulled down her black leggings, of course wasn't wearing any underwear. God she was wet. I slip in my member and thrust hard. Hayden moaned loud, making me moan. i push my self in hard. She begs me to go faster. I place one hand on her hip the other on her hair. I tug on her.

"Ohh god, fuckk." i let out.

i push harder and harder in and out. She moans so loud.

"oh god im gunna." I burst inside her, it's okay she's a ghost she can't get pregnent.

Oh god what have i done--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke layed on the floor, i heard the latch moving. I made my self un visable. It was Hayden, what the fuckk? Did I just dream of what's going to happen.

"Tate? I know you're here Tate.."

What the fuck.