•EIGHT•

Rye's pov

"Ughh I'm so bored," Andy groaned. I didn't reply though, I just gazed at him. Every one of his beautiful features. Even when he had a 'resting bitch face' he was still gorgeous...but in a friend way! I don't have a crush on Andy Fowler. Andy beautiful Fowler...

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Nothing!" I said abruptly.

Andy chuckled,"You're cute," he said but looked shocked afterwards.

"Correction: You're cute...I'm sexy," I smirked and he laughed.

"True," he checked me out, although his eyes widened after.

"Why don't we have a date today?" I asked.

"What?"

"Like a friend date,we can  get to know each other,"  I explained.

"Sure," he agreed, "Where, though? There's paparazzi everywhere,"

"Don't worry," I smiled, "I have my ways,"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Andy's pov

My phone buzzed and I got a text from Rye.

RyePie: Go to the living room (me and Rye were bunking together for a while at his house)

Me: okayyy?

I went to the living room. It was serenaded with roses that were in the shape of hearts and in the middle of the floor, there was a note saying 'This is real cheesy but whatever'. I laughed, Rye was so cute.

I felt two hands cover my eyes, when they released I looked up and smiled.
"What's up, cutie," Rye said, which made me blush instantly.

"I can't believe you did all of this!" I exclaimed, "You're so sweet,"

"Anything for my fake boyfriend," he grinned but the word 'fake' made me feel sad for some strange reason...

"I want to get to know you better," Rye said and we sat on the floor next to each other.

"Okay,," I nodded, "Do you have any siblings? -I'm an only child,"

"Yeh, I have three brothers: Robbie and Sammie&Shaun, who are twins,"he replied,"Um.. What is your type?"

"Probably like dark hair and dark eyes, tall, I like people who can speak another language,"

"Really? !Yo hablo español!" Rye smirked.

"Je parle français," I retorted and raised an eyebrow at Rye.

"Haha," Rye laughed, "Your turn,"

"Do you know how to cook?" I asked.

"Yeh,"

"Good- because I'm hungry, make me food,"

"Hey! I am not making you food!" Rye stood up and put his hands on his hips.

"But I'm hungry!" I poured and crossed his arms like a five year-old.

Rye smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're cute," he said and I felt my pout becoming a wide grin.

He makes me smile wider than I thought I could.