My Lil Honeybee (Psiioniic x Small!Depressed!Reader)LEMON part 2

Y/n prov

          Blushing red as I hold his face as he walks to his room. He moves his to my ass and squeezes it. He sets my on his bed that has red and yellow pillows and blue blanket. He has a human bed because he likes napping on it. He climbs on top of me, his hands slithers under my shirt. His hand presses against my breast I let out a mewl. My shirt comes off along with my bra. Covering my chest he kisses my hands, " come on honey bee let me see." His voice low and soft I move my hands my breath shaky as he gently massages them as he takes one of buds in his mouth. Moaning quietly as he pulls it gently with his teeth. He moves to the other one as his hands unbutton my pants and pull them down to my ankles. Psiioniic pulls away slipping off his own shirt biting my lip damn he has a nice body. Sitting up kicking my pants all the way off I grip two of his four horns rubbing them. He gets his knees arms around my hips as he pushes face into my chest growling.

          "God I...fucking..pants,* looking down pass his head I see him struggling to get his pants undone. Stopping I pull him away and makes him sit on the bed. Unbuttoning his pants for him pulling them off now on my knees. Blushing bright red as his boxers on the front are stained yellow as two bugles press against the fabric. Gulping I nervously lick one of his bulges through the fabric. I feel Psiioniic flinch making lean back thinking I did something wrong. Looking at him a yellow dusts his cheeks and nose.

          "Your fine honeybee I was just surprised but I want my queen be to suck on my honey, " he smirks looking down at my as he pulls his boxers down enough for his bulges to be out. They moved looking for something. My mouth was open but no words would come out, I was blushing so bad the tips of my ears are red. Take a big breath I lean in I take one his bulges and start rubbing it.

Psiioniic prov

           Groaning as I watch her carefully pump one of my bulges. Yellow stains her hands, my thinkpan on overload not getting enough of y/n. She hesitates before leaning in and licking my bulge. I grip the bed sheet as I start rubbing my other bulge. She takes the tip in her mouth as she slowly puts more in her mouth. Squeezing my other bulge with my hand. "Fuck her lips so good are me," I think as she bobs her head. I stop rubbing myself and grip her c/h hair. My hips bucking a little throwing my head back as she reaches over with one hand and pumps the other bulge as she bobs her head faster. She pulls away breathing a little heavy. I stand up grabbing her head nudging her to continue. She puts it in her mouth again not able to control myself, Gripping her hair with both hands as start to thrust into her mouth. Hearing her gag on my bulge made me go harder. Feeling myself get close ,"fuck baby," moaning that I thrust one more time shoving my bulge down her throat making her choke as I cum. My bulge not in her mouth cums all over her face and chest as cum drips out of her mouth. Yellow know covering her I pull my bulge out as she swallows the cum that didn't go straight down her throat. Y/n looks up at me breathing heavy getting aroused seeing her so weak made my body shudder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------to be continued~