Chapter One.

" Kookie ! " Jungkook's mother's voice rang out in his ears. " Wake up, you lazy butt, you're going to be late for school ! "

Jungkook opened his eyes lazily and turned his gaze to the alarm clock on the bedside table.

° Oh God... I'm going to be late if I don't hurry up... ° , he thought, getting up. Rubbing his eyes, he searched for his slippers on the floor. Once he found them, he stood up and made to run out of the room, but he failed and fell on the floor.

" Ow... " He whispered and stood up slowly, concentrating on balancing.

Once he got to the bathroom, he quickly showered, brushed his teeth and dressed up in the school uniform and rushed back in his room to get his phone and his backpack. On his way out, he checked his messages and facebook notifications.

" Bye Mum ! " he shouted and closed the door behind him.

He read out his messages.

° You ugly, fat bitch ! - Kim N. °

° Why do you still live ? - Kimmie M. °

° I hope you get hit by a car, you ugly bastard. - Hannah M. °

He tried hard to hold back tears. He closed his phone, his hand shaking, and put it in his bag and kept on walking. He couldn't do it anymore. He felt tears dripping down his cheeks. His face got slightly pink as he was out of breath but he wouldn't inhale. Not now. That meant he would start crying in the middle of the street and he wouln't do it. Not now... Not...

He inhaled and coughed, feeling his eyes fill with tears. He started crying, as quietly as he could. He sat down on a bench and cupped his face in his hands, crying on.

" Hey. Hey. It's ok. Kookie, calm down.... " He felt her cousin's hands wrap around him. He lay his head on her shoulder and sobbed quietly.

" They hate me, Nina. They hate me... " he muttered under his breath.

" Shh... It's ok... " She handed him a tissue. " Oh God, we need to get your face cleaned up before you get to school. " She held his head up gently, and cleaned off the dry tears on his cheeks.

He sniffed.

" Do you still have to go to Hungary ? I don't thing I can manage without you... "

" It's a family business, Kookie, I HAVE to go. You'll do fine on your own, you're a good guy. Don't listen to those snobby guys at school, they're only jealous of you. " she said as they started walking again.

Nina's grand-parents had started a family business in Hungary about 40 years ago. They had a nice, average shop in the middle of the capital city where they sell korean food, such as Ramen. Now that her grand-parents died, Her parents had to go there and take over the shop as it was such a success and they couldn't close it down now.

Once they got to the school gate, they stopped walking. He remembered Nina doesn't go to the same school as him. He sighed heavily.

" Do you want me to walk you in ? " she said quietly, looking straight at the school yard where some boys were playing Basketball.

" No, it's fine Nina, I'll be ok. " Jungkook said and opened his hands out. " Hug? "

Nina smiled.

" 'Course. " she said giving him a tight hug. She could hear all of the boys that once played Basketball whistling at her and Jungkook. She turned to face them, and the only face she could recognize was her ex-boyfriend, Jimin. She looked straight at him with a glare that could burn through him, and gave him the middle finger. Everybody, except from Jimin, started to laugh and pat his should gently. Nina smiled and turned back to Jungkook.

" Bye Jungkookie. " She said, ruffling his hair.

" Bye.. " Jungkook said, smiling.

° Oh boy, can't wait for today's lectures from Jimin. It's gonna be fun ....!! ° he thought . He started walking in the school yard, looking down to avoid Jimin's glares.

"Yo, Jungkook! You got yourself a girlfriend, boy? " Jimin said, pushing him.

" She's not my girlfriend, she's my cousin... You know that, you dated her. " Jungkook still wouldn't dare to look at Jimin, but he could feel him staring.

" Shut up you bastard. " he said, pushing Jungkook against the wall. Jungkook felt tears dripping down his cheek.

" Please, leave me alone..." Jungkook wishpered. Right at the moment, Jimin pushed Jungkook on the ground and kicked him. Jungkook rolled up in an ball and sniffed as the boys around them started chanting ' Fight '.

Suddenly, he looked up to see Kim Taehyung pushing through the crowd.

" Jimin ! Man, leave him alone. " Jungkook heard him say. He was surprised.

" What, are you on that midget's side? " everyone laughed at Jimin's comment except from V and Jungkook.

" Everyone leave.... NOW. " V shouted, ignoring Jimin. Everyone left, leaving V and Jungkook on their own.

" You ok? " V said, helping Jungkook up after he checked no one was watching.

'' Yes, I'm fine..'' Jungkook sniffed and wiped his tears off his face, then stood up. '' Why did you help me ? ''

'' A ' thank-you ' would have been better.. I helped you because I didn't think you would've liked to be beaten up. '' V answered.

'' Thank-you.. ''