Prologue

3rd Person POV

A slimy, crooked hand grabbed on a piece of shiny metal, trying to bring himself up. He groaned as his wife grabbed his hand and lifted him up from his doom. She slowly laid him on the floor, as he tried to catch his breath again.

"What... happened?" He gasped, trying to get air in his lungs.

"We fell through that giant clock you made," Serena responded.

"I KNOW! How did it happen and who did it?" The woman sighed towards her husband. She couldn't tell him that they hadn't been beaten by Jonathan Barnavelt or Florence Zimmerman, but a ten year old boy named Lewis Barnavelt. The boy had no training in magic at all, but had been able to defeat a powerful warlock and witch. However, Serena knew she had to tell Isaac the truth.

"The boy," she told him.

"What boy?"

"Jonathan's young nephew,"

"Lewis Barnavelt," Isaac whispered angrily under his breath. He looked up at her with sparks of hate in his eyes. Isaac got up and then moved towards her.

"Lewis could did not defeat us, that's impossible! He has no magic training!" Isaac said.

"I don't know how he did it," Serena responded.

"It must of been Jonathan or Florence!"

"No," she told him. "Florence was busy with the snake upstairs, while Jonathan had been turned into a baby. Lewis is the only one who could have done this." Isaac sighed and looked into his wife's eyes. Serena could see he was confused on who had defeated them. Then he spoke,

"At this point it does not matter because I'm going to defeat them once and for all. They will not stop me anymore!"

Writer:@Flamesparkwriter

Editor:  xXDragonFlameXx