'' can I paint your nails '' - chenle

" want to play another round ?" your boyfriend, chenle, asked before pressing the pause button on the Wii remote, " m' a little tired lele," you mumbled out before cuddling into his neck and yawning slightly. Chenle let out a chuckle before pulling you onto his lap and intertwining your hands " you're so cute baobao.'' you hummed quietly in response before focusing your attention on his hand, playing with the tips of his fingers while you dozed off in his lap . " can I paint your nails ?" chenle asked, pulling you out of your sleepy state " yeah go ahead " you said in an amused tone " the stuff is in the bottom drawer in the bathroom." quickly he moved you over so you were sitting on the piles of blankets in front of the tv and rushing to get your nail polish.

When he got back he was carrying bottles of various nail polishes, the majority of them being different shades of blue , sitting down he dumped the mound of nail varnishes in front of you before asking which one you liked best. " I'm not sure chennie , you can choose ." you watched him sort through the colors he brought before settling on a light blue ( that didn't really fit your skin tone, but you didn't have the heart to tell him that ) and then placing your hand on his outstretched leg before adamantly going to work on your nails . While he happily spread the blue color on your nails you admired how cute he looked when he was concentrated. He would hum along to some made up tune before moving his face closer to your nails to make sure he wasn't missing any spots or putting too much on and than pulling away and continuing to hum a completely new song, he continued this routine until he had finished your hand but before he could start on your other you pulled his face to yours pecking his lips softly before saying " i love you so much lele ."