Italy X Reader Lemon: First Time

WARNING! LEMON DEFINITION: A FAN FICTION (MOSTLY ANIME/MANGA) CONTAINING GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT. (the warning is because  I remembered that when I first came across a lemon I had no idea what 'lemon' meant and was scarred for life... or at least for a few minutes, I get over things fast)

Hey guys!! This is my third lemon... as per usual I have somewhat of a (potentially lame) reason for posting it. I've been dealing with a heavy case of writers block on my regular stories as well as fan fictions. So I decided to post this to feed my viewers appetites, because I've found I can write lemons quickly, with little trouble and with decent quality (decent as in: everyone is entitled to their own opinions). So here it is! I could have gone with a slightly more heavy tone this time around, but I thought it better to stick with the more innocent approach since it helps me keep Italy in the correct character.

"Are you ok Italy?" you asked, looking into his amber eyes above you.

"Y-Y-Yeah! Of-a course I am-a!" He said, trying to hide the self conscious tone in his voice. It wasn't your first time... but it was his, and because of that, his head was swirling with shy and nervous thoughts. What if he wasn't good enough to please you?

"What's the matter?" you said gently, brushing a wisp of auburn hair out of his face. You were eager for him to get started, but it could wait. Not able to hold it in any longer, he buried his face in your neck, crying.

"W-what i-if-a I-I'm n-not-a g-good e-enough-a," he said in between sobs.

"It's ok Italy, you'll be just fine," you said, stroking the back of his head. "And I'll love you no matter what." His sobs grew silent and he sniffled.

"R-Really?" he asked, looking at you.

"Of course," you said. He started to smile again. "Do you want to give it a try now?" you asked him.

"Yeah," Italy said shyly, bright pink patches growing on his cheeks. He just stayed like that, completely frozen.

"Start like this," you said, taking his wrist and guiding his hand to one of your bare breasts. There are many people who would find it stupid, having to guide him and tell him what to do every step of the way, but you didn't mind.

"Like-a this?" Italy asked, rubbing and squeezing your breasts gently. You let out a small moan and gave him a nod. He continued, slowly forgetting about his insecurities. Love overtaking him, he moved down your stomach, leaving kisses. He reached your lower region and looked up at you. "Should I-a continue?" he asked. You nodded. He started to lick slowly.

"K-Keep going," you breathed out. Encouraged by this, he began to thrust his tongue in and out at a quicker pace. You gripped the bed sheets tightly, completely surrounded by the pleasure you were feeling. When he finished he sat up, straddling you. He smiled brightly at you, in a way that was way too innocent for this event. He leaned in and gave you a big, tender kiss.

"Should I-a start now?" Italy asked. You nodded once again. He slowly complied and entered you. His thrusts started to pick up speed. The pleasure pushed you through the roof as he hit your spot.

"R-Right t-there!" you moaned to him. You felt yourself getting closer to you breaking point as he continued to hit that spot. The room filled with the mixter of both your's and Italy's moans of pleasure. It didn't take long for the both of you to reach the end.

"(NAME)!" Italy cried out as his warm liquid filled your core. He pulled out, lieing on top of you, his head resting in the crook of your neck. He was surprisingly light. "Did I-a do alright?" Italy asked quietly.

"You were great," you whispered to him. "I love you, Italy."

"I-a love you too, (NAME)," he mumbled before falling asleep.

Extended ending {because I love adding a pinch of humor at the end}

Romanos face changed into a red that would put Spains tomatos to shame as he heard what his brother was doing.

"Quit being so loud you damn idiot!" He shouted, but was unsuccessful.

"Oh, is someone a bit jealous?" Spain asked, sitting on the couch next to Romano.

"N-No! Why-a would you ask that you tomato bastard..." Romano grumbled.

"You know... we could always-" Spain was cut off.

"No way in hell Spain!" Romano exclaimed.

Ok guys! As I'm posting this it's really super late where I am... and I'm VERY tired. So, I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if this was a bit too short! I'm too tired to have anything else to say for the end note, so peace out! -pastalover038