Mission accepted

the Okay peoples, I hope you have enjoyed reading this book and more importantly.....
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOUR COMMENTS!! Wether it be with this book or others, I just love you guys like family!

"So this is Clover Town?" I said while driving the motorcycle through town,"It's nice."

"The quest says that we have to go to the Blue Pegasus guild correct?" Panther Lily asked.

"Yep." I replied, "now we just need to find it."

"Over there." Panther Lily said while pointing to an over sized building, with a guild emblem on it.

"Well that was easy..." we got closer to the entrance, I realised there is no parking, "seems like there is no parking... wait a minute." I grabbed into my pocket and grabbed a small circular dimensional portal device.

"What is that?" Lily asked.

"It is a dimensional portal device, it will allow me to put the motorcycle where I keep my armour." I replied, Lily responded with a nod. The guild doors' were open leading to the restaurant, it was packed with people, talking echoes through the room. I walked to the bar to be greeted by an over weight man wearing a pink dress and make up.

"Hello." He said.

"Hi, we are here for the job request about helping the restaurant." I stated.

"Oh, joy! My name is Master Bob." He greeted, "I will get Ichiya to show you around."

"W-Wait a minute... the Ichiya?" I whispered to my self.

"What is wrong y/n?" Lily asked.

"N-Nothing..." I stuttered, not long after Ichiya came walking through the door spinning like a princess, once he was close to me he said his signature line.

"MAAAAAN." He sang, his eyes' still closed, "What a lovely Parfume."

"Hey, Ichiya..." I sighed, his eyes' shot open.

"Y/n Scarlet!" He exclaimed, "I knew I recognised that parfume." Hehe..... not creepy at all...

"Still looking young I see." I said trying to be nice.

"You by any chance bring your sister?" He asked, while looking behind Lily and I, "wait who is this?" He pointed to Lily.

"This is Panther Lily, a friend of mine."

"Okay well, I'll show you to your room so you can get settled then I'll come get you in 20." I nodded, he led us up the stairs 2 floors higher witch led to a long hallway, our room was at the end of the hallway to the right.

"Alright, cya in 20." I said to Ichiya while walking into our room, there were two beds', a bathroom, a couch and a table.

"Well I'mma sleep and regain my magic energy." I stated while stretching, "that drive took a lot out of me." I climbed under the blankets and started to cuddle a corner of it, "Lily could you wake me up when Ichiya comes?"

"Sure y/n." He replied, I started to doze off into a deep sleep.   .   .

:Time Skip:

"Y/n, wake up, Ichiya is outside our door." Said a voice while soft, tiny paws nudged my cheek.

"Ya...I'm up, I'm up." I replied rubbing my eyes' and sitting up. I rolled off my bed but landed on my feet, a knock echoed through the room, "Ichiya, I'm coming....damnit..." I mumbled the last part, I opened the front door with bed hair but I didn't really care anyway...

"Hell- wow um..." he greeted.

"What..." I said bluntly.

"Your hair... it's interesting..." he replied, "but your parfume, it is still lovey as ever."

"Yeah, Okay... let me just brush my hair, I'll meet you at the bar." I closed the door and grabbed a brush and quickly brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair, "Lily are you coming?" I asked walking to the door.

"Is it alright if I stay here, to research?" He asked politely.

"Alright, I will be in at restaurant if you need me." I replied will walking through the door, when I arrived at the bar Ichiya was talking to Master Bob, Master Bob pointed to me then Ichiya turned around.

"Y/n here is your outfit, the changing room is over there." He stated and pointed to a door, I nodded and walked to the door.

:Time Skip:

I walked out and back to Ichiya, people were looking at me and wolf whistling, I just imagine what Gajeel would do to them. The outfit I was wearing was like a normal maid outfit just the middle around my stomach wasn't there and the skirt was waaaaaaay shorter than it should be. I walked back to the bar to Ichiya and he just stared at me then just told me what I had to do. I grabbed plate of fish and chips, another with a chicken burger and another with soup, I walked to table 16.

"Here's your orders'." I stated to a table containing; two girls that were sending me devil glares and a guy sitting in between them who was looking at my body up and down.

"Umm, no one asked you to talk." One girl said, disgust written on his face, the other girl didn't say anything but looked disgusted and the guy, well he just stared like a perverted dufuce. I rolled my eyes' at all of them then walked away, I served other tables and some were nicer, others... practically the same... then I went to another table, in the V.I.P section, little did I know what awaited me...

Okay that is done I hope you like it, I love all of you don't think otherwise! EVER! Sorry this came out REALLY LATE Internet is dumb and yeah...