when i found you - part four

A week had passed since you met jake at taco bell, you missed work because you still felt ill and got fired because your boss said you were "too unreliable and a waste of wages," you couldn't pay rent for this month and had just got the eviction notice through your door. You sat on your bed, holding the letter and sighed, you didn't know what to do anymore, your life has been totally destroyed in less than a month. You decided to text jake for help.

you started to pack all of the things you needed into a suitcase, clothes, shoes, toothbrush, hairbrush, everything you could fit

you started to pack all of the things you needed into a suitcase, clothes, shoes, toothbrush, hairbrush, everything you could fit. Then you gathered up everything else, bedsheets, pillows, chargers, your lamp, everything you had left and shoved it all into a bin bag. You didn't have much because you couldn't afford much, your whole life fit into a suitcase and a binbag; you didn't bother with furniture because your apartment came furnished already, they weren't yours to sell or take. You dragged everything down the stairs because your apartment block had no elevator, loaded it all into your car and began to drive to Jake's place. You arrived in about half an hour and texted jake to tell him you were there. He came outside as you were unloading your stuff. "boo!" he said as he grabbed you,"did i scare you?," he asked. "I heard you come outside," you replied. "Aww, gotta get better at that," he said. He spun you round and kissed you. "I missed you," you said. "I missed you too,"said jake. You got all of your stuff into the house with Jake's help for some of it. "Where do i put all of it?" you asked. "In my room," said jake as he picked up the bin bag and began to carry it up the stairs. You carried the suitcase upstairs and unpacked your stuff. "Hey," said jake,"guess what?". "what?"you replied."we're going to the beach," he replied,"i figured you needed cheering up, it's good weather and you said you like the beach so..." Jake said. "I gotta change first," you said, you kissed jake,"give me five minutes and I'll be ready," you said. "OK," Jake said before he left the room, closing the door behind him. You changed into your bikini, a different one this time, electric blue with a black outline. You Opened the door and smiled,"lets go," you said. Jake picked you up, kissed you and then carried you downstairs and to his car. You got in the passenger seat, "i love you," you said to Jake, still smiling. "I love you too," said jake before pulling out of the driveway. You arrived at the beach in about twenty minutes. You got out of the car ad walked down to the beach, jake was carrying a backpack, probably towels and stuff. You found a spot that wasn't too crowded or in direct sun and put down a towel to sit on. "Race you to the beach," jake said before running off; you followed him andanaged to overtake just before you got to the water. "i win," you said, panting and laughing. "You're fast," jake said in a surprised voice. "Thank you, i know," you said. You both swam, splashed eachother and had fun for nearly an hour. Jake picked you up in the water and kissed you, it must have been a minute before you both broke away, then jake looked at you and said,"i love you but im sorry,". "wha-" You said, cut off by jake dropping you into the water. You got up again,brushing your hair away from your face,"oh my god," you said before shoving jake down hard, he fell backwards into the water. "I guess we're even now then," Jake said as he stood up again and spat out sea water.