when i found you - part five

Jake took you to get food at Tender Greens after the beach, you ate and then jake drove you home again. You walked into the living room and sat on the couch, on your phone with jake."Wait, you said you lived with five other people, where are they?" You asked. "Oh yeah, sam and Colby are out filming a video, Devyn and Corey are on a double date with Aaron and his girlfriend," said Jake. "Were they here too last night?" You asked. "Yeah and they're all OK with you living here," Jake explained. "OK, how come i haven't even met them yet?" You asked. "Because they haven't been in, I'll introduce you when they get back, which should be in about ten minutes," he explained. "OK, thanks," you replied. The roommates all arrived home at pretty much the same time. "Hey guys, this is y/n, y/n meet Sam, Colby, Corey, Devyn and Aaron," said jake after everyone sat down, everyone said hey and you talked for a while untill it was starting to get dark outside. After chatting with the roommates you were sure that you would be friends with all of them, especially Devyn, she seemed like someone you would get along really well with. You walked into the bedroom in just a t-shirt and panties to see jake already there. "Hey honey" he said jokingly. You climbed into bed and were surprised to feel jakes lips touch yours, just a little, but you wanted more.Just that little touch and you wanted to feel what you felt that first time, you wanted nothing more but to feel every inch of his body. You didn't have to ask for him to know what you meant by that look, he rolled over so that he was on top of you and started to grind on top of you, your hands gripping the sheets, he moved his legs up and pulled down his boxers to reveal his already hard cock, he pulled down your panties and inserted  his dick into your ass, holding your hips up to his, he moved in and out going progressively faster and faster, you wanted to moan but held it in because everyone was home. You could feel Jake's cock inside you and it felt good, there was no denying it was the best feeling in the world. Jake began to suck on the side of your neck, going down onto your collar bone and along to your shoulder he left a trail of dark pink hickeys, now everyone would know what you had done, but you didn't care. You felt Jake cum inside your ass, it felt good. Jake leant over to the bedside table to grab a condom out of the drawer, unwrapped it and put it on, he flipped you over and put his hard dick into you, it felt good, he pulled off your t-shirt and started to suck on one of your bare nipples, then the other, while thrusting in and out,   then he kissed you passionately on the lips. You flipped over so you were on top and started to push your hips towards jake, begging for more. You started to suck just underneath his jawline, on the part where it joins the neck; you moved on to the base of his neck near the collarbone, leaving a dark purple hickey on the last spot. You lay down on top of jake and flipped over so you were lying next to him on your back. Both of you were breathing heavily and sweaty, but you loved it and knew that you could do it again whenever you wanted, so you pulled the covers over you, rolled over onto your side and fell asleep, cuddling jake.

The End