Chapter 4

{Creeper's P.O.V}

I slowly got out of Pumpkins arms and thanked him. It was embarrassing for everybody to see me cry and probably even more embarrassing for him because he was the one who had to comfort me and carry me away. Pumpkin was watching me carefully, what was he thinking? I returned his gaze and locked eyes with him. "I'm really sorry about all that Pumpkin. I bet your embarrassed."
He just smiled at me. "Embarrassed? How can i be embarrassed? It was cute!"
I felt the heat in my pale cheeks at that comment. And as usual, i protested. "I am not cute!" I said while watching him laugh. Damn him..

{Pumpkins P.O.V}

I couldn't help laughing at him. I love it when he protests because he knows i think he's adorable. Especially when he's slightly frustrated because he gets ever so slightly red. Say what you want. Creeper, in my opinion, is adorable!

{No P.O.V}

Cranberry walked into the room to see Creeper frustrated and Pumpkin giggling. Perfect for her to use. She walked over to them, grinning, and held up her notebook. "Wanna Creepkin?"
The two boys looked at her in anger as she had ruined the moment. Then Creeper looked at her with a grin on his face. "I'll give you 10 seconds to run"

(Hello, it's me. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry if it's so short though. Anyway, I've been receiving some feedback and instead of writing it to individuals mentioning it i will put it here. The problem with the words i write is because of my tablet i use to write. It changes words sometimes and i don't always notice. My apologies about that but there isn't much i can do about it.

Word count: 296)