CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7: Senses

Jimin and Taehyung both heard the banging but they tried to ignore it because Jimin thought it was Kiasia and Taehyung thought it was the guys.

"Jimin do you really want this?" Taehyung asked as he watch Taewon sleep in Jimin's arms.
"Of course I do. I got Taewon for you, for us." Jimin looked at him smiling,  but it dropped when he saw a look of pity in Taehyung's eyes. "Don't you dare look at me like that."
"This isn't, no this isn't something for us. This isn't even what you want you just think this is going to keep me here and make me love you." Taehyung told him getting out of bed putting on his clothes.

"Then what will make you love me then, huh?" Jimin said tearing up as he held Taewon tight. "Apparently dedicating my whole life to you isn't enough."
"Jimin I did loved you, but only because I became too dependent on you. When have I ever really made a decision by myself? Jimin tell me, every decision that was made was because of you." Taehyung told him looking down at him. "But I don't, not after what you done to me."

"What I've done!" Jimin yelled waking Taewon up. "I've done everything for you, everything was about you. But you dare to fall in love with a woman after a year while we spent our whole lives together."
"She's not like my father's wife and my mother." Taehyung told him quietly buttoning up his shirt.
"Bullshit! She doesn't even love you back. If it wasn't for that kid she would of left you like your mother did!" Jimin told him putting Taewon down and standing up in front of him as he shook his head trying to not listen to him. "You know what happens the last time you trusted a female right? You were molested and raped every single day until she got pregnant and tried to hide the child."

"Kiasia isn't like that." Taehyung told him crying now as he looked at Taewon.
"Then she told you that you'll never have a woman love you like she does, yet she married your father. Now because of her you can't even go a fucking day without sex!" Jimin told him and Taehyung knew it was true.

"Jimin shut up just shut the hell up!" Taehyung yelled at him. "You're telling me this like you wasn't using it against me. All you did was take advantage of it, but made me think this what I had was incurable. You're also the blame for why I'm the way I am. All those women's hearts I broke for nothing and it only made me worse. You always kept me from getting help, but no more I'm done."

"You're done with what?" Jimin asked now panicking.
"With you and your bullshit." He said turning around and grabbing onto Jimin's throat as they both fell on the floor and started choking him.
"Tae. Taehyung." He said clawing at his hands and arms struggling to get free until his eyes started rolling to the back of his head and his conscious started to fade.

"Don't hurt my mommy!" He heard the voice of a small child say behind him then he felt him hitting his back and he looked back angrily but his face softened when he saw Taewon then he slowly let go of Jimin's throat as he sat up gasping for air. The door suddenly slammed opened then Kiasia jumped on Jimin clawing at his face and pulling his hair.

"You bastard, you fucking bastard I'll kill you!" She yelled at him until Jungkook grabbed her and pulled her off of him.
"Calm down, you're safe now." Jungkook told him as he hugged her from behind. Taehyung looked at around seeing all his friends there hurt because of his mistakes.  They all turned their heads when they heard sirens outside.

"You guys called the police?" Jimin chuckled holding his neck and Taewon he was patting him to comfort him.
"Yes. And you'll go willingly." Taehyung demanded him and Jimin nodded his head with a smirk on his face.

"Of course. Oh, by the way Kiasia I'm sorry about that little thing." Jimin said looking at her with a wink.
"I hope you die in hell." Kiasia said spitting at him and he laughed as he licked it making her cringe back in disgust.