One Way

Izuku watched the pros help the police carry away All for One. He got this sick feeling in his stomach, feeling as though something was terribly wrong. As if knowing, All Might walked up and patted his shoulder, “It’s okay young one! The villains are under our containment!”

Izuku looked at All Might and smiled, “I know All Might!”

One of the police officers ran over to All Might, “The Nomu are contained, but sir….We couldn’t find anyone in the third location. The only thing we found were a few phones, some clothes, and what we believe to be Katsuki’s hero costume-”

Izuku felt everything slow down. Just as he thought he had a chance to talk to Katsuki, the villains had disappeared with him and Kirishima once again. Why couldn’t he just do what a true hero could? Why couldn’t he save Kacchan?

All Might, noticing Izuku’s distress, decided to do what he thought best, “Then search every building, alleyway, and sewer. Three teenagers have been missing, two of which were taken right out of what was supposed to be a secure hospital a mere two nights ago.”

The officer nodded, rushing off. Izuku stared at All Might in shock and awe. He couldn’t believe what he had heard.

Did Katsuki, Kirishima, and Kaminari mean that much to him? Was he just being a good sensi? Was it because he felt bad for Izuku?

Either way, Izuku was thankful. He felt assured that eventually, they’d find everyone unharmed. Yet, something in his gut said they might not be unharmed. Who knows what the League of Villains would do to them?

-

Katsuki let out a high-pitched cry of pain. How much longer would they be at this? When would they call it enough and let him go?

Kirishima could only watch as Tomura and Dabi imprinted burns onto Bakugo’s skin. It broke his spirit to see someone so strong, so brave, crying and seemingly weak.

“Pain and beating it into you is the best way to get you to listen. You said it yourself Katsuki. It was how your mother raised you, wasn’t it?” Tomura taunted, Dabi burning another part of Katsuki’s skin.

Katsuki held back the urge to scream. He cried silently, knowing he had to be strong for Kirishima. He tried to ignore the comment Tomura had made about his mother. He didn’t need to think of that. Not now.

Kirishima’s eyes widened. What did Tomura mean? Katsuki hadn’t told Kirishima that. Was Katsuki’s mom abusive? Just the thought of Mitsuki hurting Katsuki made his blood boil, though he was already angry enough to kill Dabi and Tomura. No, stop, deep breath, calm down.

Dabi clicked his tongue, “You think he’s learned?”

Tomura grinned, “Only one way to tell. Katsuki, tell me, what won’t you ever do again?”

Katsuki spat in Tomura’s face, “I’ll never stop fighting you fucker.”

Tomura scowled, regretting taking his hands off. He used his shirt and whipped his face off, “Burn him again, for longer.”

“No! S-Stop hurting him!!” Kirishima begged, pulling his restraints roughly.

Tomura laughed, “Oh we haven’t forgotten about you. In fact, Denki, wanna give Kirishima a reason to shut up and worry about himself?”

Katsuki’s eyes widened, “ZAP HIM AND YOUR DEAD PIKACHU BASTARD!!!!!!!” He began to create huge explosions, but the only thing it did to the box holding his hands was warm it up. Though that didn’t stop him from struggling.