3

"Text me your address, okay?" Seunghun told Keita after exchanging numbers, "We'll get you both using Byounggon's car."

Keita smiled, "Okay."

"You're so cute." Seunghun giggled then pinched Keita's cheeks,

Yedam slapped Seunghun's hands away from Keita's face, "Okay, enough with that and let's go already. I still have classes to attend."

Hyunsuk scoffed at the sight, "So, is Keita still not your type?" he whispered,

"Shut the fuck up." Yedam glared at him and started putting his things inside his bag,

Junkyu looked at Mashiho, "You guys will come later, right?"

Mashiho nodded, "Yeah, why?"

Junkyu shook his head, "Nothing. I just," He held Mashiho's hand then smiled, "I just want to see you again."

"You'll see me again." Mashiho blushed at Junkyu words,

Junkyu started caressing Mashiho's hand using his thumb, he keeps on reminding himself not to fall for the Japanese boy since this is all just a bet but Mashiho is a risk Junkyu's willing to take.

Liking Mashiho is as easy as breathing, it's as easy as opening your eyes, it's as easy as blinking. Not even a week has passed since their first interaction but Mashiho already got Junkyu tied around his fingers.

"Junkyu, let's go. Stop being a sap." Yedam is already standing up holding his bag,

Mashiho gently pushed Junkyu's hand away from his, Junkyu almost whimpered, "Yedam's calling you. Go."

Junkyu clung to Mashiho, "I don't want to. I want to stay here with you." he whined,

"You have to go. Keita and I still have classes to attend too, you know?" Mashiho chuckled at the other's childishness,

Junkyu sighed, "Fine." he hesitated for a while but stood up after a few seconds,

Byounggon looked at Keita and Mashiho, "I guess we'll see you both later." he smiled at the two,

Byounggon and the others left the café leaving the Japanese duo at the table.

"I can't believe this." Keita said, "We're going to an amusement park with Bang Yedam and his friends." he added,

Keita looked at Mashiho with furrowed eyebrows, "Oh, right! what's with you and Kim Junkyu? Are you guys dating?"

"What?!" Mashiho asked, looking very surprised by the question, "Me and Junkyu dating?! No!"

"Then why do you guys act like you are? Don't lie to me! I know a couple when I see one." Keita said,

Mashiho sighed, "Jesus, I told you we're not dating."

"What's with the hand holding and stuff? You guys are saying sweet words to each other! What do you call that then?"

"I don't know."

"Do you like him?"

"I don't know!" Mashiho exclaimed, "I don't know if I like him. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. I don't know."

It's been 3 days since Junkyu and Mashiho shared an umbrella. Junkyu's smile, eyes, laugh, everything about him is haunting Mashiho every night. It's scaring him. Is this how it feels when you like someone?