4

"Let's go separately." Seunghun voiced out, "By pairs, I mean."

Keita looked at him then at the others, counting each one of them including himself.

"But we're 7. Someone's gonna get left out." he said,

"Gon, Suk and I can go as one. Mashiho, Junkyu then you and Yedam."

Hyunsuk stomped childishly, "I wanna go with Keita." he whined,

"You can go with us, hyung!" Keita being the enthusiastic, bright and oblivious kid as usual, smiled at Hyunsuk,

Yedam shook his head and glared at Hyunsuk, "No, you can't." he looked at Keita, "He won't be going with us."

"Oh, okay." Keita obeyed like a little kid,

Mashiho laughed, "Whipped."

Junkyu chuckled and dropped his arm around Mashiho's shoulder, "We should get going."

Byounggon nodded, "Yeah, we all should get going. Let's all meet here at..." he looked at his wrist watch, "10 PM sharp, okay?"

Everyone agreed and went to their own ways, Hyunsuk started whining about how he wanted to go with Keita and Yedam but when the pair is already out of their sight, he started laughing.

"Yedam's face is so damn funny," he said, "I got scared for a second when he glared at me."

"What's with you and Yedam, honestly?" Byounggon asked, "Do you like Keita too?"

Hyunsuk's eyes widened, "What!?" he asked, very surprised, "No. Jesus, I don't like Keita that way."

"Then why do you keep bothering them?"

Seunghun raised his right hand to stop them, "Gon, he doesn't like Keita. He's only doing that to fuel Yedam's fire." he said, "Yedam obviously needs to get his head straight and confess to Keita."

Hyunsuk nodded, "True." he looked at Byounggon, "Does it bother you that I'm bothering them?"

Byounggon shook his head, "No. Of course not. I thought you have feelings for Keita but whatever."

x

"Where should we go first?" Junkyu asked,

Mashiho eyes wandered through the rides in front of them, "I'd go wherever you'd go." he smiled prettily,

Junkyu's face bloomed into a rosy red, "I, uh," he stuttered flusteredly, he started fanning his face,

"Did I do something wrong? Are you okay? Do you need to puke or something?" Mashiho, who's very worried, held Junkyu's face to examine if there's something going on,

Junkyu gently removed Mashiho's hands on his face and intertwine theirs, "No, it's just that," he sighed, "You should probably get used to this happening when you're with me and I'm with you."

"I'm confused, what's the happening you're talking about?" Mashiho asked,

Junkyu rubbed the back of his neck, "This. Me getting flustered. I think I even blushed, my face feels hot." he started rubbing his face,

"You did blush." Mashiho chuckled, "But why though? Did I do something? Did I say s--" he finally realized, "Oh, that."