Poetry

Am just a girl that looks for success.

A girl who noes what having no home feels like , I've been took my life for granted and now look at me I have nothing , so focused on the bad I forgot about the good , I haven't seem my self for along time no good , no questions asked , I just continued looking back to those who wanted me to just crash , I was just giving them more to talk about , the drama kept getting bigger I became this person who cared about what others say , I gotta tell You is hard to no who's being real or fake , they say the devil comes in all sources of way. you have to be careful with who you trust your own team members can act like there loyal , but at the end start shooting behind your back. Ive been betrayed , I've Been lied to , I've been hurt In my worst ways , that I haven't been able to trust no more. So cough up on what I needed to do now I failed , to keep trying is going to be hard I don't promise I can or not , I love you Is so overrated I herd that from those who where suppose to be there for me. All I keep is going back to impulsively thinking , my whole life has been misunderstood , and to think I was up to no good , i wanted attention I became to blind and let my emotions ruin my life.