No home.

When I was about 6-7 years old I was living in a shelter with my mother in Manhattan,NY I was in school it wasn't so bad but I was having a lot of trouble in school... Because there was this other girl named Leslie ann , who was better at doing things , I was so jealous.

And time passed by and my mother found in apartment in Bronx,NY I lived around westchester something most people called the 'GETTO' and to think they wouldn't judge you because there poor them selfs...

it wasn't like that everyone try's there hardest to look perfect... I began middle school and I was 9 years old in special ed

I started getting bullied , bullied for things I couldn't change , like my face.

started getting called names like 'ugly' started gaining weight because I was depressed and over ate , crying every night because I felt so bad about my self and couldn't live like that my step father and mother would argue so much... And all I ever thought was about killing my self.. I meet this girl.. Named Mary , who became my best friend , she lived in the same floor as me , a few years after she became

Someone else... Started tellin me she was busy to chill with me , I was like okay.

And I got mad , wasn't really talking to her and made my own friends... Some other things happened and we moved to Massachusetts , my sister loved there for a few years and she wanted my mother to come over to , MA, to help her with some stuff , she told my mother I wouldn't be doing 'stupid shit' over there because it was different , so my mother moved , my mother was having a hard time because she couldn't pay no more for rent because it got Expensive , so we went to my sisters house and everything was fine till she started saying things like we are crowed , telling my mother to get her own apartment , and my mother tried so hard and it hurt me so much to see my mother like that , my sister had kicked out my mother , my mother went to live with one of her friends , for awhile and then she started to get wired , I guess she was a drug addicted and my mother and my family didn't no it she wouldn't come out her room she would act wired and not talk to no one for days.

we left , and called a domestic violence place (we had to lie to get into a shelter because the women had told my mother she had a month to leave). So we got a yes and it was in Salem,MA, it was a program for 6 months only, we was okay living there Till problems started to happen... Then my mothers time was up we went to a DTA and got placed at Danvers,MA, we was there for 1 year and something happened we got into a fight with some lady , she disrespected my mother and I started buggin out and it happened so fast and some guy got in the way so fast so I grabbed a hair and hit her with it , so I got blamed for assault and battery in housing.. So they kicked my mother out and now

I live with my mom in Malden,MA

I am homeless and I live in one room with my mother and there's no kitchen I don't have my own bed to sleep on... They gave us one bed , and they have me a mattress , I have to sometimes sleep in the floor because the room is so small that People can't pass by to open the door i got so sick of changing schools that couldn't stay in schools as long as I wanted , so I started thinking of dropping out... But I didn't. To be continued.