[2.] Annoyance

I laid in bed thinking of Niall. It seemed ironic. I hated him so much, but yet I couldn't get him out of my head. It's 12am and I can't sleep because my mind is clouded with thoughts of the certain Irish boy.  After what seemed hours, I finally managed to fall asleep only to be awoken three hours later to a strange sound at my window.

"Tap." "Tap." "Tap." I heard at my window. I slowly got up and opened the curtains and peered down into the darkness, the full moon lighting up the landscape. The glow seemed to give a whole new life to the world. It was sadly ruined when I found the cause of the noise. I let out a huge groan as I peered down at the blonde boy down below holding two rocks. I opened the window.

"Niall, what the heck?! It's like three in the freaking morning!" I whispered-yelled down to him. He only smirked.

"So what? I wanted to see you! To talk to you!" Niall laughed as he waved me down. I shook my head at him.

"How the fudge did you even find me? You freaking stalker!" I yelled as Niall laughed.

"I have my ways" Niall smirked again.

"Niall, you can't be here! Not only do I not want to see you, but my dad will freak out!" I tried to shoo him away, but he was too stubborn.

"Come on! Just sneak out and talk to me! Please?" He pleaded. I can't believe he's actually here doing this! Why couldn't he just leave me alone?! I leaned farther out the window trying to shoo him away again.

"Niall, I'm so serious! If you don't get out of here right no-" I had apparently leaned too far out the window, because I could now feel myself falling. I didn't scream, because by the time I realized what was happening I was caught in the arms of Niall. I blinked twice and looked up at him as he looked down at me. We stayed like that for what seemed an eternity. Once I came to my senses I quickly jumped out of his arms.

"I just fell out of a window.." I said slowly as I looked back up at my bedroom window. "I just fell out of a freaking window." I said a little louder as I stared up at the window.

"Yeah, you did. I saved you though!" I heard Niall say behind me. I quickly spun around and pointed a finger at him.

"You! This is all your fault!" I yelled.

"My fault?! How is this my fault?!" He yelled back as he stepped closer to me.

"If you hadn't came here and had been so stubborn not to leave, I wouldn't have fallen out of my window!" I threw my hands up in the air. "My dad is gonna be so upset! I mean, how the heck am I suppose to get back in? There's no way I can climb back in and the doors are all locked!" I was furious. I couldn't believe this was actually happening and all because of Niall!

"Calm the fuck down. You can just hang out with me for the rest of the night and come back tomorrow afternoon and tell your daddy that you left really early to pick up some stuff and lost your key." Niall said smirking as if he had just come up with the most genius plan ever. I wanted to slap that smirk right off his face. 

"There is no way in heck I'm going to go with you." I said as I walked away to check to see if there was any way into the house. Niall followed behind me. 

"Why are you so stubborn? You know you're happy to see me." I didn't have to look at Niall to know that that stupid smirk had returned.

"Happy to see you? Never in a million years, Horan." I laughed as I tried to open one of the side windows.

"You know all these windows are gonna be locked. You should just hang out with me." Niall said as he watched me attempt to open another window.

"Okay, okay! Say I do go with you, how shall I explain to my dad that I lost the key to the house when it's attached to the keys for my truck? How am I suppose to keep him from freaking out about that then? Please do explain!" I watched Niall's face drop as he pondered the thought. We had just reached the back door and I tried to opened it, but it was obviously locked. "Why do we not have spare keys under a mat or something?" I mumbled under my breath.