(WWIII IV)

THOMAS' POV

Ara knows that I will be caring for her until she gets well. I am currenty waiting for her outside her room. Her class is almost done. I waited for 5 minutes. Their professor went out and pumasok ako sa loob. Kinuha ko bag niya. Inalalayan ko siyang maglakad

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked her

"Jollibee" She said. I just supported her. Nakaakbay siya sa akin and ako naman, Inaalalayan ko siya. Dala ko ang bag niya.

Nang maka dating kami sa jollibee. I grabbed and a chair and let her sit.

"Ano order mo?" I said and smiled to her. She even smiled back! Oh my goodnesss. Why'd she has to be cute. With those braces? It fits perfectly for her! Her eyes, Those damn and long eyelashes. It makes me smile like an idiot. Her nose, Drives me crazy. Kumunot ang noo niyo at bumalik na ako sa katinuan.

"Hoy Thomas! Ikaw ba'y nakikinig sa akin?!" Tanong niya. Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay

"W-what were you saying again?" I asked her

"Sabi ko, Jolly Spag. Jolly hotdog. Ice cream, Yum, Pineapple juice and one mango pie" She said and smiled to me again. May kinuha siya sa bulsa niya. 1000php. "Bumili ka na din ng gusto mo" she said. Kinuha ko ang 1000 niya at pumunta na sa counter.

Nakabalik din ako agad sa upuan dahil wala naman masyadong costumers, e. "Ito na, o" Sabi ko and put down the tray.

She looked at me "Bakit andito itong 1000?"

"Libre ko na" And smiled at her. Inikutan ba naman ako ng mata. Sungit talaga. Ang cuuuute!

Nag-order lang ako ng Aloha. Grabe! Dati rati nagaaway kami. Pero ngayon? I dont know what happened but I think I fell for her?

No! no! I am not yet sure! Baka infatuation lang ito. Yes, yes. Infatuation lang.

I remembered her once again. She made me feel loved. She showed the world to me. She opened my eyes. She loved me for who I am. Suddenly, I woke up one day. Knowing there's no one left to love me. I still dont know where did she go. I cried. I even searched for her. But there were no signs of her.

I miss her. I love her. But I'm starting to like Ara. Do I have to let go now? Or will I wait? Do I have to let myself fall for Ara? or do I have to stop?

I miss you so damn much. But why did you go? Leaving without any reasons, huh? That's why I changed.

"Hoy, Thomas! Kanina pa ako tapos dito at dada ng dada. Hindi ka pala nakikinig?!" Bulyaw niya sa akin Napatango naman ako

"Sorry. Where do you wanna go now?" I asked her. Nagiisip isip pa haaay.

"Tara sa moa!" She said excitingly! Damn, her eyes.

"Are you sure? Don't you have classes?" I asked her. but me? i dont have classes na, e

"Wala naaaaaaaaaaa" She said at nagsmile ng sobra. Napatawa naman ako

"Tara na nga" Tatayo na sana siya ng bigla kong pigilan "Ay no! wait for me here. I'll just get my car" Sabi ko at tumayo na

"Hindi. Sabay na tayo" Pagpupum

ilit niya

"No" And then left.

I went to the parking lot and when I saw my car. I immediately went inside and started driving. I dont want Ara to wait for me too long

I parked my car infront of Jollibee and bumaba ako. Nilock ko car ko and pumunta ko sa table where she is waiting. Kumakakain nanaman si Ara. Haay

"Ara" I said. Lumingon siya at tumayo. Inalalayan ko siya hanggang makalabas kami. I opened the door for her and let her sit properly inside. I even put the seatbelts for the sake of her saftiness.