The Investigation

I really can't tell you much because the warden for some reason won't tell me what happens around here or anywhere basically, but there are some guards that say there's an old evil lurking here it's been here for centuries. I can't really talk now I have many things to do I'm sorry I'm not of much help but I must go.

Nurse exits the room and walks down the hall,

They exit the facility and look for the nurse but can't find her anywhere

Michelle looks up to where Katherine's old room was and sees a shadow standing by the window staring down at them

~Michelle~ "Dennis look up where they had Katherine"

Dennis looks up but sees nothing

[Dennis] "sweetie what are you talking about there's nothing there"

~Michelle~ "I saw something there, it gave me chills there's definitely something wrong here"

[ Dennis] "Let's go home come on Roxy has to be worried about us"

A few hours later at Roxy's home

Roxy paces back and forth in the living room

\Blake\ "Roxy babe relax they are on their way I'm sure, now come here"

{Roxy} "Ugh but Blake what if they're in trouble or something happened oh geez I better call them or not what should I do?"

{Roxy} "I'm going to the kitchen to get something to drink"

Roxy goes to the kitchen to get a soda and asks Blake "babe do you want a coke or 7up?"

Waiting for an answer, Blake walks over to the fridge and stand behind Roxy and takes the coke out of her hand and walks back to the living room

{Roxy} "hey! Give me my soda back ugh, whatever I'll get another one"

Roxy grabs another soda from the fridge and a second later Roxy's parents arrive at the house and tell Blake and Roxy everything that the nurse had said to them and what Michelle had seen while she was leaving the asylum.

{Roxy} "wait for what? so you're saying that someone wanted to kill Katherine did she say why or say anything at all?"

~Michelle~ "well all she told me was there was this old evil lurking in that place and that the warden doesn't let their employees know anything about what's going on he just pays them and tells them to go home"

Both Blake and Roxy look at each other worried and concerned

After a few days of planning Roxy and Blake decide to head over to the asylum to figure out what's really going on in there if Katherine was murdered or did she actually killed herself.

{Roxy} "okay so either Saturday or Sunday we go in there and we get some answer because I will believe what Katherine told me when I saw her in my dad's office and the letter and just the thing that my mom told me about that nurse and well I just need to have some answers, Blake." 

\Blake\ "Baby relax please your just stressing yourself out and you'll get your answer soon I swear alright just calm down and relax maybe go take a shower and get some good sleep alright babe does that sound good?"