they know

Street POV.

Me and Chris have been dating for about nine to ten months and I think its going well but the only problem is we have to keep our relationship a secret and its really hard to do that when you work together.
"Can't we just tell them" I said "are you out of your mind if the team finds out we will never get a chance to work together again" Chris said. "Fine we won't tell them but they will find out sooner rather than later" I said. The day went by and I started to think ' maybe Chris is right if we tell everyone we would get separated or kicked off of s.w.a.t.' I decided that it wasn't Important at the time and so I push the thought aside and get ready for bed.

The next day

I show up to work and go to my locker  to put my stuff away. Thin the rest of the team showed up I decided instead of telling them why don't I find a way to work my way around the some of the information I mean that don't have to know everything. " Hey guys I have a question it's for my friend but I don't know how to help him." "Ok shoot" Decean said. "My friend has been dating this girl for about 10 months they get along great but theirs just one problem" " what the parents don't like him" Luka said. " no they work together and they don't know how to go about it with the rest of the team" " well as long as the boss doesn't find out about it and it doesn't affect the rest of the team then they should be fine" Decean said. "You know now it makes sense why they came to you" Tane said. "How come" " you are going through the same thing you know with chris" he said and Chris and I froze. The team just laughed. " how long have you guys known" Chris asked. " for a while, you guys got weird around each other and always looking at each other so we just put two and two together, plus your reaction tells us everything.