The fighting

Streets POV

"I think what we should get married" I said up front to Chris.

"What" she said caught off guard.

"I just think that we should put it into consideration" I said.

"We have been together for only a year and we just told the team. What would people think if we just all of a sudden got married." She said raising her voice.

"I get that but who cares what the team thinks, why can't we just think about it" I said getting upset.

"I care, I almost lost you. Do you know what it was like to know that the person you love might never wake up again and you can't help him" Chris said.

"is theis what we are going to do now, everytime we argue your are going to bring up the stupid coma? Its not my fault that they tried to kill me, its not my fault that I almost died" I said rasing my voice at her.

"im not saying that" she said.

"then what are you saying, that you wish that I died that day, because that's what it sounds like. You say that you love me that you cant live without me but when I ask you to marry me you shut it down immediately" I say.

"you know what maybe I should have died that day because its clear to me that you don't give to shits about me when im here" I said regeting it the moment I said it.

I could she the way her face dropped after I said that. I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out in the heat of the moment. She hast to know I don't feel that way and that I don't mean it. I love her and now im hurting her.

"im going to go" she says getting her stuff to walk out of the door.

"chris, I didn't mean it I just- don't leave, you can't leave me" I say trying to plead with her.

"I need space to think about what just happed" she said grabbing her bags and leaving.

"damn it" I said slaming my fist into the wall.

Why do I always do this? Why do I always push to hard? She the first person on the team who I told about my mom. She is the only one that liked me when I first joined swat, she had my back when I rejoind SWAT. After everything she did for me I turn around and I push to hard and now she's gone probably for good now.

The next morning

Chris's POV

"thanks for letting me crash here tonight" I said getting ready for work.

"no problem, it was fun having someone who actually helps out around here" Danny said making breakfast.

"I think luca helps out, and he's a great dad" I said laughing.

"he's great, the problem is that I havn't been to work in 3 months and it hard to see him get up everyday to go to work. I love my job and I was great" danny said.

"if it makes you feel any better you can drop in at work today. If you bring Dax no one will care" I said on my way out the door.

"I will keep that noted maybe if I go before naptime it could work" she said.

"I will see you after work" I said closing the front door.

I was getting my keys to unlocking my car door when a van pulled up. Two guys hoped out and grabbed me and threw me into the van. I tried to screem but he but a mask pumping toxic air into my lungs. After awile I couldn't keep my eyes open.

No ones pov

"hey can you direct me to Hicks office" danny said to a random cop.

"right over here" he said.

With a nock on the door it opens. Hicks stand there in shock.

"what are you doing here" he said reaching his hands out to grab Daxton.

"chris said I should stop by so I don't feel so trapped at home" danny said handing him over to have a seat.

"you have spoken to her" he said.

"yeah she spent the night, and we talked in the morning before work, why" danny said.

"she didn't come into day" hicks said waliking to his computer to doble check.

"I wached her walk out of the house, her car was gone when I left" danny said starting to panic.

"I will notife the team and we will find her, but I think it will be best if you stay here just in case" hicks said.

Streets POV

We all got called into the office. The whole time I was looking for Chris. Before I could ask around hicks comes in.

"ok guys today is going to be different, we have reasons to believe one of our owns has be kidnaped" Hicks said.

"What do you mean" I said drawing attinchion to myself.

"Chris is missing" danny said walking into the room.

"Im sorry what is going on here" street said.

"Chirs left my house to go to work, when I left the house her car was gone. I came here to say hi and hicks said she never showed up to work" danny said.

"Why was she at your house and how do you know she just skip work" Tan said.

"First off we are friends, seconed this isint 7th grade where you skip class because you don't want to go. Chris isn't that kind of person" danny said.

Before the back and forth bickering started. I got a text from a number I didn't recognize.

"Hey I got a text from an unknown number, what do we do" I say.

"Can I see your phone so I can try to hack it" danny said snaching ny phone.

"Well good news is she is alive, bad news this is now out of our control. We now have to notify Quantico" danny said pushing her hair back.

I might never see the love of my life again. The last memory of me will be the fight between us.

Ok guys that's all I have for today. I hope you like it😘😘😘😘!!!!!