.

Issa_elly_: Q&A in the comments24k likes 23k comments

24k likes 23k comments

BaddieTea: Are you and @Russ official?
(Issa_elly_: Yup😙😙)

Charlieeee12: Best compliment you ever received?
(Issa_elly_: "Im so happy that my son found such a perfect girl with such a beautiful soul" Mama vitale ❤❤)

BabyDream: Biggest strength or weakness?
(Issa_elly_: My fans are both my biggest strength and weakness. Seeing them happy and supportive gives me my strength. Knowing how sad some of them are gives me my weakness)

SaDbOy: What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? What is their real name?
(Issa_elly_: This one was actually extremely funny. My friend @ImChase had came up to me and told me his name was literally "McRacer")

Foxer102: What type of music do you listen to?
(Issa_elly_: Well i write music and so do most of my friends so thats a hard one. Im so open to all different kinds to be totally honest)

Bear: Is there anything i should know before i go into the kitchen?
(Issa_elly_: I love you brother❤ Me and Gerald ate you're candy..)

Jakers: Who is you're hero?
(Issa_elly_: @LilMa27 she's literally a blessing from god. I feel as if she was sent to me as my guardian angel. My hero❤)

Russ: Vacation with mama?
(Issa_elly_: Yes!!!!!)

LilMa27: Did you send me chocolates?
(Issa_elly_: caramel chocolates to be exact😎❤)

G-eazy: Did you rat us out???
(Issa_elly_: Nooooo.. Don't read up😚😚)

PrincessE: Mom and Dad??
(Issa_elly_: Daughter❤❤)

PrincessCee: Siblings? @PrincessE
(Issa_elly _: Yup❤❤)