Chapter Six

Chapter Six: Girlfriend

• Sapphire's POV ^__^V

[Location: Unidentified XD]

What the? Tama ba yung narinig ko o may naririnig-rinig lang ako? Lumingon-lingon ako para hanapin kung sino ang pwede magsabi nun. Wala naman ako makita, puro nakikita ko mga nag-paparty party na pa-sosyal na ewan yung mga tao dito eh. Hay, nako, baka guni-guni ko lang yun. Umalis na ako at dumiretso sa bahay namin, may kailangan pa akong linawin.

[Location: Silveria Household]

Naka-cross legs and cross arms ako sa habang nakaupo sa higaan ni kuya Thunder. I'm waiting for him to come back home from his university. Anong akala niya, papalagpasin ko yung hindi niya sinabi sa'kin na may nililigawan na pala siya.

Nagbukas yung pinto..

Binato ko yung dalawang shuriken ko sa taong nagbukas ng pinto. As expected, nasalo ni kuya. Sinamaan niya ako ng tingin, "Anong kailangan mo?"

Nag-pout ako then started crying, "I-I thought you love me! I thought I was your only one. Hindi ko pa malalaman na may iba ka na kung hindi sinabi sa'kin ng kambal mo! I thought, we were in this together. But I was wrong! You're nothing but a cheater! A liar! You basta-"

"Ano ba pinagsasabi mo?" Iritado niyang tanong.

"He-he." Tumawa ako tapos nag-peace sign.

"Tsk." Kumuha siya ng damit sa cabinet niya, maglalayas na ba siya? Noooooo! Wait, binigay niya sa babae na parang manika na basang-basa mula ulo hanggang paa. Sandali nga, bakit 'di ko siya napansin. Grabe, ang cute niya!

"Hellooooooooo~!" Sabi ko.

\(*O*)/ <--- Me.

(O.O?)7 <--- Siya.

( -___-) <--- Kuya.

"Hi," Nahihiya niyang sabi, "Y-You must be Lucas- I meant, Luke's girlfriend." Napasinangot ako sa sabi niya, "What?"

"Me?" I stifled a laugh, "Thunder's girlfriend?" She had a questioning face, probably wondering who's Thunder.

"I meant Luke." I said, she nodded in response and bit her lip.

I stifled a laugh, "Um, y-yeah. I am." I lied, "And you are?" I saw pain and jealousy in her eyes. I'm not a magician or anything, she's just so see through. You can easily know what's in her mind.

"Oh," she faked a smile, "I-I'm Caroline."

She looked as if she want to say something, "Luke's courting me." Nanlaki yung mga mata niya at biglang tinakpan yung bibig niya.

• Caroline's POV (/^3^)/

[Location: Somewhere University]

<<REWIND<<

The school bell rang through the university. Yes, Dismissal! "Okay, class dismissed." Our professor in Mathematics said as he erase the board with the eraser, we exited the room. Mathematics was my last class so I'm heading home now.

I gasped when cold water was splashed to my body. I was dripping wet, head to toe. I looked up to the the second floor to see who threw this cold water at me, I rubbed my eyes to fixed my vision. I saw the real life verison of 'mean girls' laughing at me. I bit my lip, preventing myself not to cry.

"That's for claiming that my boyfie Lukey is courting you, bitch!" Vanilla smirked- their leader, whose quite obsessed with Lucas. I felt my eyes burn, I ran past away the laughing crowd who witnessed the whole scene. My eyes betrayed me and my tears started falling. I was surprised when I bumped into a toned chest body, I looked up to meet up with a pair of grey eyes, "Caroli- who the hell did this to you?" I saw how pissed he were. I sniffed then hugged him, I just want him to comfort me.

"Tell me, who did this? And I'll break their jaws." He said in a pissed voice.

"Lucas- I- No, don't." I stopped him. I hate violence, I don't care if I get bullied I just hate when someone gets hurt.

He hesitated before giving in, "Tss, come with me, so you change some clothes before you get sick." I nodded my head wiping the tears away from my eyes.

We went to his car, he drove in a normal speed unlike before. He always drives like a maniac. I was surprised that he brought me to his house, not that it's my first time to be here, it's just that I heard that his little sister is back from Paris.

"I'll get some clothes from my closet. Only smaller, that can fit in you." He said as he walked upstairs, "Okay." I mumbled looking around their house. It's still stunning like the last I went here, I followed him in his room.

Then I heard someone crying, "I-I thought you love me! I thought I was your only one. Hindi ko pa malalaman na may iba ka na kung hindi sinabi sa'kin ng kambal mo! I thought, we were in this together. But I was wrong! You're nothing but a cheater! A liar! You basta-"

My eyes widen, did I hear the girl shouted right? S-So all this time.. I smiled bitterly. I told you Caroline, Lucas doesn't love you. You should've listen to them, he was just playing you.

Lucas and his girlfriend talked but I didn't eavesdrop. Lucas moved away from the door, revealing the girl that he was talking to. She was beautiful- no, she's gorgeous. No wonder, Lucas loves her and not me. I suddenly felt guilty, she's Lucas' girlfriend and Lucas is courting me.

"Hi," I spoke, "Y-You must be Lucas- I meant, Luke's girlfriend." She frowned, "What?" She looked utterly confused.

"Me?" She stifled a laugh, "Thunder's girlfriend?" Huh? Who's Thunder? We're talking about Lucas here.

"I meant Luke." She said, I nodded in response and bit my lip. I felt my heart clenching, she even has a nickname for him. While me? Lucas even hates it when I call him that, he prefers Luke.

She stifled a laugh again, "Um, y-yeah. I am. And you are?" Ouch. That did it.

"Oh," I faked a smile, "I-I'm Caroline."

Now, I felt more guiltier. Should I tell her? Or not? I don't want to be a relationship-wrecker. Plus, Lucas will hate me because I told his girlfriend the truth. But if I didn't- "Luke's courting me." My eyes widen, I quickly put a hand over my mouth. Well, that slipped.

"I know." She giggled.

What the..? Does this lady have some problems? I just told her that her boyfriend is courting me!

_________________________________________

Nung sinulat ko 'to iniimagine ko sina James Reid and Nadine Lustre gumaganap kina Caroline and Luke, hehe.