How it all started

Keith's pov:

I'm standing behind the the red curtains; I'm ready to kick of this show with sassyness and....sexiness.....it generally wasn't my idea to get involved into this pageant, especially as it's made for girls but...

It started not so long ago, maybe a few months? Anyway, I shared a dorm with my friends Shiro and Lance, both close friends of mine. Lance, out of the blue, said something along the lines of a pageant, I was...baffled...why would we be interested in a pageant and wearing slutty dresses and fake tan that would make us look absolutely ridiculous, until he mentioned the prize, $10,000. My gut told me to do it, it'll be worth it but thinking of being on stage in front of judges somewhat terrified me. Shiro looked convinced and Lance and him where exchanging looks as if they knew what each other where planning, I, on the other hand, had zero clue, and that's when it began.

Once we got to the pageant place, Shiro signed up as our 'manager' that basically manged what we would do and what we would wear. Lance took out some bunny coustumes, matching. Blue for lance and red for me. I did not want to wear it, it revealed too much and Lances bulge was too showy so you could see how big he was. Lance didn't seem to care and flaunted his body around shiro and myself. I blushed slightly and I noticed shiro did too, I decided to go with the flow and went into the changing room and began to get changed.

Momets after I walked out with my face flushing, suddenly I got bombarded with some makeup artists and they did some pretty simple and nice makeup. I heard the bell and that's when I knew, it was time.

I stood behind the curtain, my chest tightening, I rubbed my sweaty hands together to calm myself, damn why do I get so damn nervous. The music starts and lance wraps his arm around mine, "ready?" He says smiling brightly, I nod, not showing my worry and look straight ahead at where the possible audience would be.

// wow hello there um hey sorry if this has any spelling mistakes in tired and ya, I'm feeling of doing shiros point of view next, what do you think of that??