A rude interruption

Keith's pov:

As I heard the door opened, I saw a white haired male, he looked down at us and rolled his eyes, "ugh, please don't have sex in the bathroom, it's gross" he said, walking to the sink, lance and I got up and went to him, seeing him pull his phone out and going on social media.

"What's your name? And is that natural white hair? What do you use?" Lance said going to touch his hair. The man slapped his hand away, "My name is Lotor, I'm the manager of my girlfriend allura ( I ship them so hard plus lotor deserves better 👊😌), yes this is my natural hair and I'm not telling you my secrets to my hair" he said quite harshly, he didn't need to but it somehow made lance feel bad.

"Allura is going to win that money for us and then we can go on holiday to get dream destination and then I will propose with the most expensive ring" he said smirking, I rolled my eyes and heard the door open but not completely, and a soft but with an accent voice spoke, "lotor....are you finished.." he got up and quickly went out with allura, leaving me and lance back in the bathroom.

Alone.

At last.

I looked at him and went to kiss him....

But the door opened once again, I growled a little, annoyed about how many times we have been interrupted, however I stopped frowning when I saw shiro.

Shiros pov:

I walk in into Keith and lance standing in the bathroom, close, very close to each other. I stare at them for a second, with a little bit of jealously and looked around, "I saw another competeter, she's quite nice, I don't like her manager though, quite full of himself."

"Yeah we just met him" Lance said, he sounded annoyed. I wanted to know why. "Lance what's wrong?" I ask, Keith was going to but in but he got pushed out of the bathroom, then I get pulled into a stall and pinned against the door.

"I've noticed the way you've been looking at me and keith ~" he said seductively, I knew what he was talking about, I was just about to say something when I was suddenly pulled into a kiss.

Lances pov:

I can't belive what I am doing.

I'm kissing shiro.

In a bathroom stall.

I want Keith but.....I want shiro right now.

I can't think of anything else.

Just

Shiro.

//well idk what to say now but I know someone who will be mad and upset :,) anyway I hope you enjoy it uwu